Diablo VTI Roadster Biturbo T50 by Gemballa

Lloyd87

http://www.lambocars.com/archive/highres/g.../gemballadr.htm

I think most of you have already seen this picture, and maybe written a topic too, but this diablo modified by Gemballa should reach 410 km/h!!

Anyway, my father was interested on modifying our diablo roadster by Gemballa, but we don't know much about, we don't know if it's really true that this Diablo can be modified in that way, if it can really reach a top speed of 410 km/h...

DO you know more information about ??

Thanks!

I've always wondered about that 410km/h myself, tried to find a article or something, but haven't found any. I don't doubt a second that a 900bhp Diablo can do over 400km/h (considering what the Coatl can do), but first of all you'll need a new tranny.

The plumbing does look a little "messy" to my eyes.

It doesn't even make any sense! Check how clean the platinum supercharger instalation is and then look at this. Check how the VTTT systems look, clean and functional.

The plumbing does look a little "messy" to my eyes.

It doesn't even make any sense! Check how clean the platinum supercharger instalation is and then look at this. Check how the VTTT systems look, clean and functional.

Yep, I agree. There does seem to be pipes and plumbing leaking from here, there and everywhere! The numbers are cool though, although I'm surprised that NO-ONE, as far as I'm aware, has done a magazine article on it to get numbers.