Allan-Lambo gets the last word-its easy! just lock da thread

Ima2nr

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11112

thats it... no logical debate in him.... LOCK. LOCK. LOCK.

that's ok Allan2lambos.

you win, you have two lambos, two houses, yata, yata, yata.

qoute from the king of everything... Allan-Lambo!

Wow, sucks to be you! Atleast you got a few points down correctly, I am rich enough not to worry about your crumbs, I do have enough spare time not to have to worry about going to my 9-5 job and making the payment on my over financed Gallardo. While you spend your time staring atthe computer hoping to make a dollar, I spend my time on the computer chatting with friends al lthe while still having enough time to spend with my wife, my 2 lambos, ohhh dont forget the lotus too, maybe ill go stay at my home on Maui and make some posts, maybe ill make some posts from my home in Az, damn, wish my home in Fl was finished, I could post their too! Man, if we could have just made the money off your exhaust purchase, my life would be soo much better! Oh the life of a rock, and oh what it would be like to be you!

If you had any ounce of brain, while you were writing your novel, youd know the reason this thread was kept open was for you to finally post those results you speak of. But everytime you post, no results, just further allegations against others. So inmo, you should spend more time at the office pumping mortgages, as rates are rising, home sales will go down, thus bringing an end to re-fis, and if you truly have a Gallardo, ill know where one will be for sale. And who knows, i just might buy it from you!

well lets see... your right, you got more money for sure... where you got from it still a mystery. everyone here knows i work for mine, one day at a time.

If you could read, I said the dyno results will be in a week, and I have posted pics of my 10k exhaust, so that kinda dispells your "if you really have a Gallardo" BS. unless I was trying to fit it to my Mercedees AMG E55.

BTW- the mortgage business is hot as ever... some mortgage broker out there got your money, didn't they.

but if you remember, I was driving a F355 well before I became a broker, see I've been sucessful in an other business too.

I bet you would like to buy My G... It's got a Kreissieg exhaust on it!!!! that's cool though, cause It's not for sale.

IMHO- you have way more money, cars, houses, etc. (so you think)

did you ask to see my resume? how about my financial statements?

you know nothing! I never came here to brag, just to share info.

you sound like a guy throwing useless accusations in a desperate attempt that some one will believe you.

LOCK. LOCK. LOCK

it's really easy to win a debate when the other guy has duck tape on his mouth.

Ima2nr

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

opps... my wife got some new pants.... sorry/ enjoy? the last picture...

SP_wEaZeL

Site Admin

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha...Thanks for the pictures. Let us know how the install goes.

ALLAN-LAMBO

Site Admin

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:07 pm Post subject:

More of the wife please!!!!

looks like I have one thing you don't at home. cause you sure were ready to see some more of my wife :) :mrgreen:

I really like you allan-lambo, your so honest, and nice, and down to earth.

the regular working man can really relate to you!

I know one thing, allan-lambo has said it well.... He would like to find a nicely taken care of Gallardo with a Keissieg exhaust for his next Lambo. of course he needs to find a used one so he can gets hims a deal... dem-der things aint cheep new!!! oh lord... I gotta wait a while till some used one goes up for sale on the low-low.... can you spare some change? a dime or a qtr?

AS I SAID IN THE LAST LOCKED THREAD.... I WILL POST AGAIN WITH THE DYNO SHEETS -NEXT WEEK- I CANNOT WAVE MY ALLAN LAMBO STICK AROUND AND MAKE IT HAPPEN "LIKE YESTERDAY".

SO LOCK.LOCK.LOCK!!!! that way nobody can add anything intelligent to the conversation.

Hey just for the record allan... I work because I choose to, I like it. I enjoy making a mint off of guys just like you who have not an ounce of knowledge about the mortgage world... If I'm not the guy, there is a guy right now laughing all the was to the bank on that new FL home.... cause rates are up, and your loan is not locked untill the construction is complete! opps. i bet you gotta go call your broker now... i understand.

maybe you could sell that lotus to get you thru this tough spot. or maybe you could just ask you wife for a few extra hundred thousand, cause you really love her.

wow, i'm starting to like this.... i feel like I exposing a crime ring or something! (how about a clown ring instead)

to all the guys who just started reading this post. spend 25 miuntes, read all the post that are linke to this one. you will see an innocent chance meeting on this forum turn into a small purchase, and then morph into a hate crime, where the admins are police and the felons that commited the act.

it is really good reading... well worth you time...

Better act fast, cause just as soon as it gets good, the guy that makes out with a ferrari all day and night in his avitar will lock your post and ban you from the site!

I say its censorship. I ask the average memebrs here. it's somebody else now. when will it be you? when you really need some help with the stuff you bught from them? (banned)- can't speak you mind when you've been exhiled to siberia.

then the admin can dance and sing abount how great they are because the got rid of that troll. we are the admin, ready to lock and ban. don't mess with us cause it's our computer forum and we can cut, remove and delete, even rewrite something to make it look like someone else said it.... can't touch us.....!!!!

hey -my name is Kevin Prickett (Ima2nr)- regular joe (lambo owner)

if you'll realize you cannot debate me equal ground... then just post some more nonsense and we can evaluate it. (or) you can leave this thread unlocked, keep your pie hole buttoned up for a week untill the dyno results are here.

that is probably your best suggestion...

some how I just dont feel the pie hole thing is gonna stay buttoned up....

Kevin settle down, seriously. No one is calling you out, you started this particular battle, and you continued it by acting as ********'s mouth piece. Allan responded as I would have.

Life is not fair. Nor is L-Power. It is not a democracy. If the owners of the site bar someone, or something, that's their decision and they have a right to it. Even if it's not justified to the membership.

I tire of this K-sig exhaust related drama. It clearly has problems that until now were supposedly being "fixed", which is why we pumped it. It turns out that they will never be "fixed", and that is why SP has decided not to carry it. End of story.

Play nice, and cut the drama please. :partyman:

I just want a place we can all talk shop, and not have to worry if we say the K**** word or the shaddoowmann word will the info be delete or will we be banned.

if you read the early post every one was pro Kreissieg, then as soon as i bought mine from bill, the whole SP gang did a u-turn and got really anti Kreissieg (overnight).

it just seems really weired that so many guys turned on a dime at the same time they Banned a guy for selling my the Kreissieg on this web board. I thought the community would be excited some one bought one, was going to really dyno it, share the info, good bad or ugly.

instead, they just got really pissed cause i did't buy it from them. that's the shame here.

take it for what it worth....

Noooooo....they turned "overnight" when Kreisseig basically pissed on the idea of ever fixing the check engine light problem, or the emissions check problem, two weeks ago. Previously they has said they were "working on a fix". That is no longer the case.

Game over K-sig.

That creates large problems for a shop like SP, which does all of their Lambo business as a favor to the community simply because Alex owns the cars and likes to play a part. Lambo owners are not all L-Power members. They aren't patient, they don't tolerate check engine lights, and can be a pain in the ass to deal with. Especially when it's for little to no profit. ;)

I have no problem with what they did, and again, this isn't a place where an outsider can come and post his own shop's URL all over the board. Don't be a cheap ass and just buy a sponsorship here, then you can do whatever the hell you like. Plus it's cheap, jeez. If Shadowmann couldn't afford a simply sponsorship he sure as hell shouldn't be re-selling parts to anyone.

the advertising i cannot comment on... just the system i bought. I wont have any new news untill it is installed next week. I will bring the resuts to post here good bad or ugly. I'll also let the people know if the check engine light become a problem.

glad to see some one else with an opinion and not afraid to speak it. I was wrong about the welded in plate in my 1st anylist of the exhaust, and I publically said I was wrong. that seem to be really hard for some people around here. not tring to stir the pudding, just saying if you realize your wrong, just own up to it. you will have way more respect for the other board members in the long run.

well I gotta go for tonight, it's a busy day tomorrow trying to make ends meet. ;)

I will bring the resuts to post here good bad or ugly. I'll also let the people know if the check engine light become a problem.  

Good deal, we'll look forward to hearing the results.

qoute from the king of everything... Allan-Lambo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like Mako mentioned, L-P is not a democracy, it's more like Iraq before the war. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allan is Sadam and he tortures all of us if we don't bring him enough virgin girls every month. :finga: :lol:

Kevin,

If you are a mortgage broker, why is your name IMA2NR? Inmo, that name is directly related to being an Auotmotive tuner, not a mortgage broker.

Posting pictures of an exhaust doesnt mean anything. Lets see copies of your title to your Gallardo, how about some pictures? Ooops Im sorry, you wouldnt have title being the car is financed. Lets see copies of your payment book in that case.

I believe that SP has failed to realize one thing that is very important in this situation. Bill (Shadowman) supposedly re-designed this exhaust system all by his little lonesome. Im sorry, but if you had just completely redesigned an exhaust, you would get the first one made, to test and fit, not have an exhaust sent directly to a new customer.

Wow! You had a 355! Damn thats awesome! guess who had one of those too! :partyman:

As for the pics of your wife, dont get too full of yourself. I was being nice, as obviously there is a reason you cut off her face, and damn nice hands, remind me of a 90 year old.

As for buying a used Gallardo, yes im always looking for a good deal, and when a poor sap leveraged to the hilt such as yourself goes under, I'll be ready and waiting to add another to my collection. Then ill be Allan-3lambo.

I will yet again keep this thread open, and still allow you to stay, as you say i am thread lock happy (I havent personally locked any of these threads yet) . Should you post any sort of response, other than proof of owning a Gallardo, (no pics wont do) Dyno results, or pertinent information regarding only your supposed findings with the exhaust, I will immidietely BAN you, because as you know... I am the King.

Does anyone know the name of the bmW tuners that were in Southern Cali? I think the name was KMS or soemthing like that? :shock: ;) :finga:

Guest SP_wEaZeL
I just want a place we can all talk shop, and not have to worry if we say the K**** word or the shaddoowmann word will the info be delete or will we be banned.  

if you read the early post every one was pro Kreissieg, then as soon as i bought mine from bill, the whole SP gang did a u-turn and got really anti Kreissieg (overnight).

it just seems really weired that so many guys turned on a dime at the same time they Banned a guy for selling my the Kreissieg on this web board. I thought the community would be excited some one bought one, was going to really dyno it, share the info, good bad or ugly.  

instead, they just got really pissed cause i did't buy it from them. that's the shame here.

take it for what it worth....

Wait a second here...If I'm not mistaken you had several phone calls with Alex regarding this matter. I believe he stated that he could care less if we sold you the exhaust or not. Man, how the tables turn on this now. If Alex didn't explain things to you clearly, maybe I should have him call you and go over it one more time. :roll:

Which is why I keep locking the threads.

Take it to PM please, you can spar there all you like.

Once again: Thread locked. Kevin if you start a new thread on this topic that in any way refers to Allan, SP, or anything else BESIDES your scanned dyno plot from the exhaust, I'll delete it.

Take the war to PM, message Allan directly. You've been warned.