Does anyone own a Pantera?

LPDADDY

I am sort of interested in a Grp 5.They are very easy to mod.I need general feedback from an owner.

Where do you find one of the Gandini redesigned panteras?

There is one for sale on mobile.de.I believe the seller is asking for 98000 euros.Very rare car,i think they made about 40 cars in total and they look really hot.Needless to say,very easy to get huge Hp out of them.And you won't be seeing yourself at every stop light

There is one for sale on mobile.de.I believe the seller is asking for 98000 euros.Very rare car,i think they made about 40 cars in total and they look really hot.Needless to say,very easy to get huge Hp out of them.And you won't be seeing yourself at every stop light

Thats true. I purchased a "barn" car 5 years ago (1971) that I paid $7k for. I advertised the car for $15k and sold it within 2 hours of the Auto Trader coming out on Friday morning. My phone rang for almost 5 months after I sold it!

Thats a rare car ! Thats a 90 model and the interior looks great. There was place in Knoxville Tenn. that was "the hub" for panteras or the connections to get them a few years ago. Aram , you might want to do some research and check with those guys . I think they had one of the few 91's that made it to the US. Its been a few years since i talked with them but i will look through my stuff and see if i can get you a number.

Your ar correct and they are twin turbo cars so the sky is the limit. Last week there as a vintage racer on ebay that was converted into a track car but i like the GT5 and the Gandini cars a lot better

An 89 GT5 would be my choice.I can bring it into Canada no problem because it is 15 years old,no issues with smog or anything else.To top it up,Hall Pantera and PIM carry all sorts of aftermarket parts and upgrades for them.And i do love the way they look.

An 89 GT5 would be my choice.I can bring it into Canada no problem because it is 15 years old,no issues with smog or anything else.To top it up,Hall Pantera and PIM carry all sorts of aftermarket parts and upgrades for them.And i do love the way they look.

I am on it ! I have those guys number from a few years back. I remember them either having , or having connections to a gandini car . They also had a white 85 GT5 car and a red 86 GT5 S . They were one of the few places in the south that had them . I should have you a number by tomorrow afternoon so you can at least give them a call. Hopefully they can help you find one. Thats going to be a tough find though !

I am on it ! I have those guys number from a few years back. I remember them either having , or having connections to a gandini car . They also had a white 85 GT5 car and a red 86 GT5 S . They were one of the few places in the south that had them . I should have you a number by tomorrow afternoon so you can at least give them a call. Hopefully they can help you find one. Thats going to be a tough find though !

You know what it's like.The moment someone tells you you can't have something,the more you want it :lol: :lol:

You know what it's like.The moment someone tells you you can't have something,the more you want it :lol:  :lol:

Look at all us idiots looking for an lp400! :shock: :lol:

You know what it's like.The moment someone tells you you can't have something,the more you want it :lol:  :lol:

I had one and could not wait to get rid of it.It was a really good car too.I spent an absolute fortune on that car

What if i told you there was a red with white interior one in your back yard ! :shock:

What if i told you there was a red with white interior one in your back yard !  :shock:

What if I told you I could have $ wired into your account by 12pm tomorrow?!

Here is what I know. The guy that owns the two Guinness book of world records has it. He has one store in Gatlenburg Tenn. and the other one is in Florida. He bought the car back when the countach was reported to be the fastest car in the world. It is an early car and doesnt have any miles on it but the drivers seat is worn completely out from letting paying customers sit in it over the years and it has faded. I think he put it on display in Tenn. around 81 and it stayed there for years. After the car stayed there for a long time he took it, the batmoble he had, and a white 930 porsche , which was on display for the fastest 0-60 time, to the Florida store. Took the blue 98 Roadster that was in Florida and put it out front in Tenn. to switch it up at the two locations. When the LP was moved I talked to the guy that was over the museum, he was not the owner, and I walked away thinking that the LP could be bought. I dont know where the Guinness book is in Florida but it is in south Florida and that car is there. From what I was told the right amount of money can buy it. I will send you my wire info or address so you can send me a good bottle of wine for a finders fee if you land it ! Now go get it !

1974 - De Tomaso Pantera

Green / Black

0 Km

25500 € TTC

Denmark

(Dealer)

Address : 712 North Clark St., USA-60605 Chicago, IL USA

Phone : 45/+4536953484

Fax : 45/+4576830166

Web site :

http://www.carpoimports.com/

i have seen one in person in italy last summer

imo it is not so beuatiful , i prefer the older GTS GT4 and GT5 models

the Gandini facelift ruined the car as Pagani did on the 25th CT imo, too much fiberglass and a wannabe F40 wing :(

abolfaz/ Lamborghinikid-

Guinness World of Records

Orlando, Florida 32819

(407) 248-8891

Dunno if they have a C/T or not, but give them a call.

-James Miller

James your are the man !!!!

Mike, do you want to call them or do you want me to call them and tell them that I talked with the guy in Tenn... Blah Blah Blah and find out were it is at who I need to talk to? I would like to see you get it. It is THE first lamborghini I ever laid eyes on and that exact car changed my life forever. I still remember at that young of an age just falling in it over the huge side seal. I still can see that gold bull in the steering wheel to this very day and looking telling my buddy that one day I would have one. The car literally changed my life and was the one goal that I knew I had to attain. Even back then the interior was very dirty and the seat was pretty worn. That was after the quit letting paying customers sit in it but no way was I leaving without touching it, smelling it, and sitting in it !!!!

Aram , i didnt forgot you either. I looked through some Internet stuff and my old numbers but i didnt find the guys in Knoxville yet. I originally found them through Hemmings motornews and i have a lot of old ones and i will dig through them and find out where they are and i will get you some contact info asap ! I looked through the Hemmings stuff online but they are not advertising in there right now. I will get you their number though so hang in there with me !

Emilio

The GT5 in Autosupermarket looks very interesting.Would it be possible for you to get me some more information? I know there is a phone number but my Italian is not good at all.

I don't want to impose on you so if you cannot,that is perfectly OK.It is nice enough of you to find the information in the first place.

I will follow up one way or another