Diablo se30 does have a special engine!!!

qvpower

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

President Lamborghini Owner's Club

Located in Florida.

Opposite of the LCA. More oriented towards the E. Coast members.

well, even vic from lamborghini oc said that it was a stock engine. he was there at crystal cove with balboni. And what happened was vic even asked balboni and Balboni said in front of myself and corrected vic that it is not a stock diablo engine. Vic promptly then apologized to me that he made a mistake....

Balboni would know :partyman:

That is gREaaaaaat news.

mako, sounds like a plan. it would be interesting to see how strong the engine is. If alex is down the dyno, I would be interested. I am 20 minutes away from his shop.

mako, sounds like a plan. it would be interesting to see how strong the engine is. If alex is down the dyno, I would be interested. I am 20 minutes away from his shop.

Let's set it up. I've always wondered what sort of true power to weight ratio the SE30 has. I've never seen a plot for one, and printed test results are tough to come by.

alex , do you have a dyno chart of a stock diablo or even allan's sv before rebuild as a comparison so that we know some differences between the engines.... if there is any.

BTW, I talked to one friend who had opened the engine up. He stated that the crank, camshaft profile, were different from the standard diablo engine. The reason why lamborghini would even say that these engines are the same was that it wouldnt have made any sense to rehomologate these 25 cars. Lamborghini just exported them stating they are the same.

You're SE30 is absolutely gorgeous, one of my favourite Lambo's along with the 6.0!

Enjoy, i know i would.

btw, i photoshopped a pic with a friends 25th.

A really good job. :)

That pic can be a poster. You could sell that pic. It is outstanding :supz:

Thanks ralph. if you could take a picture of your ct at that angle I can do some photoshop for you....

Thanks Dominic

I should have plenty of time during the end of the holiday season.

That pic is HOT

Thanks ralph. if you could take a picture of your ct at that angle I can do some photoshop for you....

sorry man! i cany dyno any car this year,we are getting off soon,12-23-05,i can get your car dyno when new year comes,cuz all the boys are getting orther cars done,so...... we have been working day and nights,so.....

alex

• 1 month later...