Lamborghinis don't come with paint?

Norris

No way you guys are serious I just payed a BUNCH of money for this thing and I've wanted a lambo my whole life, it's got to be real

Stop kiddin around guys! Joke on the new lambo guy, I know I know :) ha ha Your just jealous!

Seriously, I'm gettin a deal then if I can get it jet black with clear coats for about $5000.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you paid big bucks for that and Joe finds out you might just get the first lambo owned instead of lambo Owner tag under your sigiture. :oops: God i hope Allan dont see these pics !

No way you guys are serious I just payed a BUNCH of money for this thing and I've wanted a lambo my whole life, it's got to be real

Stop kiddin around guys!  Joke on the new lambo guy, I know I know :) ha ha  Your just jealous!

Seriously, I'm gettin a deal then if I can get it jet black with clear coats for about $5000.

Well i hope that one day you will be able to get one ! :shock:

sorry but it s not a joke from what we can see it looks a lot like a kit car, do you have other pic??

its 100% real. i also bought my lamborhini on eBay and unlike Norris, Mine was painted!!! however i had to assemble it myself. damn it took me a while. when i was finished I still had a few pieces laying on the ground that I couldnt find a place for,but the car runs fine. I hope lamborghini USA will still honor my warranty

what?

Let me make it a little more clear...... My wife's Tahoe is as much a lamborghini as that is.

Hey Norris:

You can come and cruise with Luigi, David, and I. We need all the real Lamborghinis we can find. SOS Don't let these guys bother you. I bought all of my cars thru ebay, repo auto auctions, and salvage yards.

As for the paint. 5K may be a little expensive for your car.

- You can probably get a better quote.

As far as color, I would suggest you consider Jeff's color. Man that is one seriously hot color for the 6.0. When the sun hits the car, it turns all kinds of different colors, based on the intensity of the sun. I am sure Jeff would be "happy" to give you the paint codes from his car ? The pics do not do justice, for this color of paint.

Please also call Chris at LoA. He will set you up with any parts you might need. - Feel free to mention my name. Also. Did you get any gold chains ?

Yeah here's another pic

I know now... you guys are just jeaous because I obviously got the base model which after you own your lambos is what you want, and now I can start from base and customize everything, and if you don't believe me let's meet on the street and you'll see this thing is REAL!

where are the dials?

what is this rim?

where are the back light?

whats written on the engine? lambo?

if you really bought that ask yourself some questions...

Yeah here's another pic

I know now... you guys are just jeaous because I obviously got the base model which after you own your lambos is what you want, and now I can start from base and customize everything, and if you don't believe me let's meet on the street and you'll see this thing is REAL!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop already.... Youre killing me!!!!

Yeah here's another pic

:heart: :supz: :prayer: :partyman: :partyman:

How much did you pay for that car ? (Please give me the net price without the paint).

Is it faster than a Ferrari ? :shock:

How much did you pay for that car ?   (Please give me the net price without the paint).

I DO need a fast Lamborghini.    I only have a slow car.  :(

But Ralph, the HOOD of your "slow car" is worth more than his "Lamborghini Base Model".

Is it faster than a Ferrari ?  :shock:

Isn't everything?

How much did you pay for that car ?   (Please give me the net price without the paint).

I DO need a fast Lamborghini.    I only have a slow car.  :(

But Ralph, the HOOD of your "slow car" is worth more than his "Lamborghini Base Model".

I know. - I still need something to keep up with the LA and Az crowd in August 06.

Is it faster than a Ferrari ?  :shock:

Isn't everything?

ZING!!! :lol:

This has got to be Allan jerking the chain.

This is got to be Allan jerking the chain.

somethings getting jerked... :oops:

We need to crash the Kits R US forum.

www.KitsRUSchat.com

I was the only one not serious..I didn't use 2 gallons painting my Gallardo.

When I painted my countach it took 3 coats.... No... Wait... That was the closet... nevermind....