4 Door Aston Martin DB9

aedmon640

This is one sexy car. I love Astons...

-Olivier

Just saw this today in autoweek. I love Aston Martin's lines, great look. This car, called the Rapide, is aimed at the Porsche Panamera, More here:http://autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060109/FREE/301090001/1023/THISWEEKSISSUE

Rapide by the numbers:

ENGINE: 6.0-liter V12, 480 hp

0 TO 60 MPH: 4.6s

QUARTER-MILE: 12.8s

TOP SPEED: 186 mph

PRICE: $190,000 (est.)

i would take that car many times over before a Quattroporte, Flying spur or the new P-car 4 door

Yup.

Aston can do no wrong lately.

Except in the resale market... Used db9 coupes with less than 3k miles trading for under $125k! Dont ask where the 03 DB7 Volante prices are!

i would take that car many times over before a Quattroporte, Flying spur or the new P-car 4 door

Yup.

from what i've seen/read the DB9 was a great sucess for them. Its a stunning car. Naturally this should follow suit

Except in the resale market... Used db9 coupes with less than 3k miles trading for under $125k! Dont ask where the 03 DB7 Volante prices are!

Yes, and that's a new phenomenon too as previously the Vanquish was able to hold a better resale value than even the Ferrari 575M in that bracket.

It must be the flood of cars in that $150-$200k range now, SO damn many. As you just found out... ;)

Yes, and that's a new phenomenon too as previously the Vanquish was able to hold a better resale value than even the Ferrari 575M in that bracket.

It must be the flood of cars in that $150-$200k range now, SO damn many. As you just found out... ;)

nothing wrong with the resale for people who buy second hand :mrgreen:

That's right. Lots of catfish on this site, all of us bottom-feeding on the leftovers. :mrgreen:

That's right. Lots of catfish on this site, all of us bottom-feeding on the leftovers. :mrgreen:

Where? I have been watching the used db9s, the few that there are, and have found 99% to be 10-15K less then new, the one or two deal cars all have a story or at least the ones I found. I am in the market for a new one and resale is always a concern but 155K for the autos looks to be the average used price.

There is a 2500 mile car for $125k with no stories at the same dealer in Miami that just blew out the CHEAP gallardo SE.

Really! they must not be advertising it yet or I just missed it. 99% of the used ones I had found run $155-165K. I know the dealer your speaking of I will call tomorrow, Thanks. Here is all I had found in Miami

http://used-cars.autos.yahoo.com/used-cars...-used-cars.html

I was looking at a new one but not to have to take a bath on it latter.

I was looking at a new one but not to have to take a bath on it latter.

My wife was going nuts for a db9 convertible, but after being advised of what they were going to give us for our near new db7 volante the Aston resale value thing really cooled my wifes jets off a bit...

yea that is a bit of a let down for me as well, if its just the odd ball here and there that is one thing but a trend makes me reconsider and maybe hold out for one of those odd balls myself.

i will let everyone know what is going on news wise when it becomes available. hopefully they build it i think it is stunning.