Lamborghini's Racing History. Does it even exist?

Chris987

I think there is something to be said about racing heritage. It isn't easy to earn. It took Ferrari time to build up there racing reputation. They road and race credibility with people, I think it would be good if Lamborghini had both too. We all know they make great road cars. And people do care that Ferrari races. Why do you think the Ferrari Fags thread is so long. Only people HERE don't care. Why presume for everyone.

I wish Ferrari put more time in to there road cars, like Lambo and Bugatti do, but I guess they have to do what Fiat tells them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only people HERE don't care.

Exactly.

Why would you care if a manufacturer competes in races and/or has a racing heritage? Citröen has by far the most reliable and probably the best rally car in WRC, but I don't see people going nuts buying Xsara's because of that. If you like the team, buy a poster, not a car which only shares the name and nothing else to the race version.

I care because I love to watch Formula 1. I think it is an exciting sport; but like you said, they don't sell F2005 cars at Ferrari dealers or whatever the case is. It is like any other sport. Say you watch hockey. You root for the Canadians; but you know you can't play where they play and probably can't buy the same gear or what not. You still love the Canadians and you buy the best you can and play and have fun. So you can't buy a F2005, you get a 360 Modena, go to the nearest track and let loose and have fun. Thats why racing attracts people. I think seeing L cars on the track would help prove you prove their superiority. You may believe they are the best, but how could someone else if they don't see it race since they don't own one. I think that is what racing helps do. It couldn't possibly hurt Lambo to do a little racing.

I also think racing helps improve the breed. Through the rigor and competition of racing has come a lot of great innovations that are then put on road cars. Take for instance the paddle shifting, electronic transmission. That came to road cars from Formula 1 (I won't say which team). And I beleive your L cars use a version of their innovation. :mrgreen:

Putting on a Jersey doesn't transform you into an athlete, any more than buying a car transforms you into Michael Shcumaker.

Nice location by the way.... Allan is being generous today...

You mean being a dipshit as usual. I was just told he got kicked form Ferrari chat for being an asshole and showing no one any repsect or using any tact. :finga:

Rob Gay's boyservant....

Hey Roman, how are you able to breath or look at your dog with your head up Allen's ass. :bnose :butthead: :finga:

It takes a lot to get kicked off of F Chat. Allen is one piece of work.

I don't kiss Allan's ass... I Just think you're a prick... Thats all.

I wouldn't know about FChat... I dont slum it...

Wow... Theres a comeback... :roll:

You know... Assuming youre NOT just a TROLL (and I originally thought you WERENT... Rather, just another misguided teen who's mouth is bigger than it has a right to be... but Im beginning to agree, you may just be a troll... if so, this is wasted on you... but so be it...) You started this trouble with "Im just standing up for myself"

The problem is, YOU HAVEN'T stood up for yourself. At least not WELL.

Some people have rolled their eyes at your attitude, which I have to agree does not belong on a 19 year old kid, especially a 19 year old kid who hasn't discovered the cure to cancer, or in some other way contributed to society as a whole. Your response has basically been "screw you... I deserve respect." Newsflash... NO... YOU DON'T. Nobody does... That may be what the humanities professors at the esteemed University of Florida have taught you, but in the real world, RESPECT IS EARNED... Whether it be on the job, in the boardroom, or on a silly internet forum.

Give ONE reason WHY you deserve to come off like the cock of the walk... JUST ONE.... We have some ARROGANT SOBs on this forum... But without exception, THEYV'E EARNED IT... We have more rags to riches stories on here than the Dickens section of Barnes & Nobles. We have people who build things, who invent things, who take risks, who have forgotten more stuff than you have learned in the last 19 years... So again... Why the chip on the shoulder?

And lest you think I'm piling on for an ulterior motive, Its not that you like another marque... I'm a HUGE BMW fan... So are several others... Porsches are great cars... They're no White on White Countach... but hey... What is right?

And, its not about your age... God knows we have plenty of guys your age on this forum. There are several who I am actively rooting for and am privileged to know, and honored to call friends.

And hell, it isn't even that dad BOUGHT the Porsche... I will be buying my kid a BMW when he turns 16... So I have nothing against the spoils of privilege

Its the attitude of entitlement. EVEN the response in the previous thread : "[should I] be like a serf to everyone I meet"

Its a long way from indentured servitude to knowing ones place in a pecking order... I like Allan... I consider Allan a friend. But... Its Allan's site... It's Allan's rules... I wouldn't think my account would remain active if I lipped off at Allan on his own god-damned website that he CREATED the way you did...

You can think about what I wrote... Mull it over... Maybe mature a bit.... But based on your previous responses... I'm guessing you won't. You'll do what's easy... and flip me the finger...

You slum every time you act like an asshole, bully new members and act like a jerk. Your slum is mind. Lest we forget this all started when Allen gave me a hard time without provocation.

You slum every time you act like an asshole, bully new members and act like a jerk. Your slum is mind. Lest we forget this all started when Allen gave me a hard time without provocation.

Thanks for living up to my low expectations...

If I impressed some one like you then I would be doing something very wrong. As long you don't like me I know I am doing ok. Who wants to be admired by an asshole?

If I impressed some one like you then I would be doing something very wrong. As long you don't like me I know I am doing ok. Who wants to be admired by an asshole?

Who are you trying to convince??? Me or yourself?

And by the way... In your signature, you might want to add an apostrophe E to "your" as in "YOU'RE not a gator... YOU'RE gator bait".... Its a contraction of YOU ARE...

I don't want respect. I wanted some common courtesy which Allen didn't give me. I was tought to be polite to others. I'd like to know where you get off thinking I have this "I know it all attitude." I have said nothing bad about L cars and I never suggested p cars were the best. Those are words you are trying to put in my mouth. I'm not going to give anyone respect when they don't know what courtesy is. There is nothing arrogant, conceited or out of line with not rolling over for people. That is all I am doing. Besides, I'm never going to see you and you can't impact my life outside of this forum, so what makes you think I care if you don't like me or respect me.

I'm also getting off on how petty and involved a grown man is getting with a 19 year old on a car forum. Isn't this taking valuable quality time you could be spending with your family? :lol:

I'm also getting off on how petty and involved a grown man is getting with a 19 year old on a car forum. Isn't this taking valuable quality time you could be spending with your family?  :lol:

Dont worry about it... Ive got time...

But... Isnt this time you should be STUDYING instead of pissing away MORE of dad's money?

Over on Ferrari Chat you made the same ridiculous commnet you made here last night about "never backing down from anybody"... Thats a lie.

And A statement ONLY a 19 year old kid would make...

You know how I know... Because when Dad tells you to do something or hes going to take the Porsche... YOU BACK DOWN... When a boss tells you to do something or get fired... YOU WILL BACK DOWN (or you'll have this silly attitude of yours your entire life and turn into one of those entrepeneurs who sift through my garbage... but Youll be your own BOSS!!! Congrats!). When the Offensive line of the U of F tells you to go fcuk yourself... YOU BACK DOWN... or you are horribly disfigured anyways, so whats a few more bruises?

But it really does beg the question... WHY ARE YOU HERE? What do you hope to accomplish? You've already guaranteed YOU'RE going to be banned from THIS site (hmm.... You and Allan will both have been banned from an internet forum... YOULL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!). So if getting the last word is your big goal... Ill be here tomorrow...

There is a difference between following orders and backing down. I would do what my boss tells me because that is part of my job. That is not backing down. My dad and I get along very well so the Porsche things isn't going to happen.

I bet you back down every time when your wife sends you to get tampons or you won't get your once a month pussy. :finga:

There is a difference between following orders and backing down. I would do what my boss tells me because that is part of my job. That is not backing down. My dad and I get along very well so the Porsche things isn't going to happen.  

I bet you back down every time when your wife sends you to get tampons or you won't get your once a month pussy. :finga:

Thank God for me your mom puts out... :roll:

You have the silly attitude that because you have money and an L car you can say whatever you want to anyone and they have to take it. Having an L car is a great accomplishment but that doesn't give you the right to treat people like dirt and expect them to take it.

You have the silly attitude that because you have money and an L car you can say whatever you want to anyone and they have to take it. Having an L car is a great accomplishment but that doesn't give you the right to treat people like dirt and expect them to take it.

I dont treat people like dirt.... I havent even treated YOU like dirt.... Youre an overly sensitive little boy... You really should grow a thicker skin.... Ive been NICE to you....

When your wife is out on the town with a real man, do you fcuk fido, or just beat off to the pic of him you have on here.