Lamborghini's Racing History. Does it even exist?

Chris987

Well some of you are way too sensitive as well. I didn't start out talking shit, I just retaliated and then the flood gates burst open. We don't have to be doing this but I won't stop unless you guys do.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When your wife is out on the town with a real man, do you **** fido, or just beat off to the pic of him you have on here.

Dont knock it til youve tried it sunshine...

I'm willing to let this all slide if you are. I'm sorry if things got misunderstood or taken out of context. I just wanted to show everyone how much I liked sports cars before all this other stuff started.

Well some of you are way too sensitive as well. I didn't start out talking ****, I just retaliated and then the flood gates burst open. We don't have to be doing this but I won't stop unless you guys do.

Thats not going to happen.... You COULD have cut the crap yesterday.... (and Im sure Ill have to write "I wont pick on the college kids" 100 times when Aram sees this... :roll: ) but you didnt... We both know how this is going to end...

Heres a little lesson to take with you on your journey...

You started TWO provocotive threads... Provocotve thereads arent a big deal... We all have thick skins... I dont agree with Allen on a whole host of issues... BUT PROVOCOTIVE THREADS started on this or ANY OTHER forum by a person with 1 post = TROLL. Instead of calming the fears and chilling out for a while til people knew you better you kept it up... That wont fly here... That wont fly on any internet forum, and it doesnt fly in the real world either...

I'm willing to let this all slide if you are. I'm sorry if things got misunderstood or taken out of context.

You might wanna remove the insults towards the owner of this site in your signature then :roll:

Well some of you are way too sensitive as well. I didn't start out talking ****, I just retaliated and then the flood gates burst open. We don't have to be doing this but I won't stop unless you guys do.

Thats not going to happen.... You COULD have cut the crap yesterday.... (and Im sure Ill have to write "I wont pick on the college kids" 100 times when Aram sees this... :roll: ) but you didnt... We both know how this is going to end...

Heres a little lesson to take with you on your journey...

You started TWO provocotive threads... Provocotve thereads arent a big deal... We all have thick skins... I dont agree with Allen on a whole host of issues... BUT PROVOCOTIVE THREADS started on this or ANY OTHER forum by a person with 1 post = TROLL. Instead of calming the fears and chilling out for a while til people knew you better you kept it up... That wont fly here... That wont fly on any internet forum, and it doesnt fly in the real world either...

What was so provocative about wanting to know the racing history of Lamborghini? The world is full of controversey. You may as well get used to it.

You are right, this ins't going to change. I've got better things to do so I am just going to leave this group. I don't want to be a part of any group with people like you or Allen.