New vette out for a spin ( lol )

MOUNTAINWOLF

Hello all,

Its my first post here. I am an admirer of Lambos and have really enjoyed being part of this site.

Now, I hope you all dont mind me asking, but really what when wrong here...I mean, did the guy took the coming turn too fast...? or just very bad driving skills..? :roll:

Hello all,

Its my first post here. I am an admirer of Lambos and have really enjoyed being part of this site.  

Now, I hope you all dont mind me asking, but really what when wrong here...I mean, did the guy took the coming turn too fast...? or just very bad driving skills..? :roll:

His first mistake was taking a Korvettee in the twisties. His second was braking on gravel in his path.

Hello all,

POS driver needs to brush-up on his counter-steering. Or, ride the public transit.

I bet that guy could drive the sh*t out of a carrera GT  :lol:  :lol:  :partyman:

I think he would be safer taking a sh!t in a Carrera GT, then driving the sh!t out of it. :anal

Gosh, i feel bad for that guy. That car gives one a lot for the money, and I hate to see that brand new vehicle wrecked. I am glad no one was coming the other way. I have friends (and I have to admit I'm guilty too)that drive too fast on that type of road where one cannot see around curves, and I'm always concerned a bicycle rider or another car will appear. Needs to be a lesson for all of us.

I hope he wasnt' injured. Not the best car for the twisties.

Stock Eagle F 1 tires aren't worth a damn. I switched mine out for

F 1 GSD-3's. Much more wet and dry traction. But still have to take

it easy in the corners.

I hope he wasnt' injured. Not the best car for the twisties.

Stock Eagle F 1 tires aren't worth a damn. I switched mine out for

F 1 GSD-3's. Much more wet and dry traction. But still have to take

it easy in the corners.

???

The POS is a great car for the twisties. Maybe not the very best in the world, but very good nonetheless.

I think the POS's biggest achilles heel is high speed stability.

I think the POS's biggest achilles heel is high speed stability.

From watching the video the POS's biggest achilles heel seems to be the people driving it :goodman: :goodman: :anal :finga: :axe:

I bet that guy could drive the sh*t out of a carrera GT  :lol:  :lol:  :partyman:

I think he would be safer taking a sh!t in a Carrera GT, then driving the sh!t out of it. :anal

:lol: Haven't checked this thread in awhile... you got me bor. Never said I could drive. Praying I don't do the same in the new bull :mrgreen:

The POS is a great car for the twisties. Maybe not the very best in the world, but very good nonetheless.

As long as the road is smooth, the POS handles decently. If the road is uneven in any way, forget about it. Bye bye.