Production-ready Tramontana to debut in Geneva

courtice6er

tramontana.500.jpg

Here's another exotic sports car to add to your stable. A.d. Tramontana has been working on an interesting two-seater that has played itself out as a concept vehicle in years past, but now the Spanish vehicle is ready for prime time. The Tramontana, at a weight of just over 2000 lbs., has been blessed with a 5.5-liter, twin-turbocharged V12 engine putting out 720 hp to launch it to a top speed of 182 mph. No word on pricing yet, but they'll likely vary as the company promises to customize them for each new owner.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/...icleId=109425#2

The acceleration on that thing must be completely insane...:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

-Olivier

The acceleration on that thing must be completely insane...:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  

-Olivier

Who cares

It is gross :vom: :vom: :vom:

Guest SP_wEaZeL
The acceleration on that thing must be completely insane...:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  

-Olivier

Who cares

:lol: :lol:

-Olivier

Who cares

I totally agree it looks like some kind Alien-invading ship but it must still be extremely quick. Would I buy one? fcuk no. Would I jump in it, do a few 0-300 km/h pulls? Hell yeah.

-Olivier

holy speeding aliens batman- that thing is gonna be QUICK!!!! I would still rather have an Atom though. ;)