NEW AVALANCHE..

Modo

This Morning I get a email from Uwe Gemballa.. His new Avalanche. Me thinks me want one in white. :prayer: Waiting on pricing, but I think I have found my new GF!!

:supz: :supz: :supz:

That's BADASS!!!

What 997 is that based on? And what kind of performance stats are we looking at?

Is that a 600 or 700hp TT motor?

That may be my fiancé's next ride!

YES!! ... I hear they have FANTASTIC customer service, follow up, and reliability ... plus I hear all the parts fit perfectly with out any modification ...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

What are you basing that on? Do you know Uwe in Germany or Hienz in Malibu? They have been very helpful to me and my friends.

Would you take this over the Ruf Rt12. The seemed to be very similar. Plus Ruf has a branch in Texas.

Would you take this over the Ruf Rt12.  The seemed to be very similar.  Plus Ruf has a branch in Texas.

i just think the ruf looks better, though i do love those 'CGT' exhaust tips.

As far as performers, i don't know which one is better, but that Ruf is DAMN fast

I have heard, only heard, that Gemballa cars are somewhat over rated. While they make good power, and IMO look good, they just don't seem to perform nearly as well as the RUF tuned cars with less power.

The Gemballa 750 and the Ruf 550 seemed to cover the 1/4 with nearly the same ET, with the 750 having a few ticks in the MPH catagory.

Personally, I don't care. I like'em both.

Thats a bit OTT for me, id get the ruf, but its cool no doubt, and he does justas much to the interior too!

The wing is way too much, not too sure about the CGT exhaust tips either. The rest is wild, but OK. I hope it's fast enough to back up the what the looks claim.

-Olivier

Thats some bold styling :supz: Looks way better than just about any Porsche I have seen recently and styling wise way better than a CGT

Now thats a good looking Porsche. Gemballa is the best. Only complaint i have is the spoiler. It should have one like this

156_t.jpg

its a great car. But i think that it is prob based on the 996tt or 997. I want to see what Gemballa will do when the 997tt comes out.

e

Now thats a good looking Porsche. Gemballa is  the best. Only complaint i have is the spoiler. It should have one like this

156_t.jpg

I think this wing looks very lame, and like the one on the gemballa much better, but jeez, whats with those intakes on it :oops:

Now thats a good looking Porsche. Gemballa is  the best. Only complaint i have is the spoiler. It should have one like this

156_t.jpg

I think this wing looks very lame, and like the one on the gemballa much better, but jeez, whats with those intakes on it :oops:

I thought the intakes made it look like to much. And personally the one in the picture i posted is my favorite on Porsches. But thats just my opinion.

So, what is the common opinion as to which is the best Porsche tuner?

TechArt

Gemballa

RUF (okay, I know that they aren't even Porsches, but still)

TechArt is good, but Gemballa is the best.