Ideal aftermarket wheel size for Diablo

LE

Howdy:

I have a Diablo (belongs to the company) and I am in need of some wheels for it. I am looking at HRE and I wanted to know what would be an ideal size of wheel?

Guest SP_wEaZeL

It's ideal to run 18/19 for the Diablos and 19/20 for the Murcielagos. In Marco's case..he's running a 19/19 on his Murcielago...and I know he loves it!! Probably want to go with a 18x9 and a 19x13 for the Diablo. I know HRE has some specs for the Diablo.

It's ideal to run 18/19 for the Diablos and 19/20 for the Murcielagos. In Marco's case..he's running a 19/19 on his Murcielago...and I know he loves it!! Probably want to go with a 18x9 and a 19x13 for the Diablo. I know HRE has some specs for the Diablo.

Are the HRE's presets standard or custom for each application

Hre are usually custom. But, I think in the case of the diablo 4wd system and prior incidents with the diff... they should be pretty standard now.

So, what are you to do if you want to put some very, very large aftermarket brakes in? Does the 6.0, for example, have issues with 19" wheels? I know that it's the VT system that gets all screwy, but can that not be altered/fixed?

19 inch fits my 6.0 perfect, I'm running 19x8.5 front with 245-30-19 tires, 19x13 rear with 355-25-19, as matter fact I'm selling my rims at the classified section, better quality than HRE and half of the price, plus no 10 weeks waiting period.

>

Do they do this in 17" for Countaches? Do you know where are they located?

Yes, i got the same in 17"

This Diablo is a VT, located in Switzerland