SLR spanks CGT - straight up drag

subgraphic

i'm surprised the slr didn't get a better launch than the cgt, and that it pulled on it instead.

Flame suit on*

I really like the SLR, however, i only think its worth ~250k. I don't think it will be long before they are had for that.

What's up with your sig subgraphic? :roll: I know you got that cool lil Boxster, and the 911 will always have a place in my heart. :butthead: :D

Spanks? 1 car length to 180 and you call that getting spanked?

Yup.. spanking can be fun :D

I didnt write "beat the shit out of..."

What's up with your sig subgraphic? :roll: I know you got that cool lil Boxster, and the 911 will always have a place in my heart. :butthead:  :D

Oh Im just being silly- I love my car and Im quite proud of it.. I just know where it stands in the auto food chain, especially in a Lambo forum ;)

What's up with your sig subgraphic? :roll: I know you got that cool lil Boxster, and the 911 will always have a place in my heart. :butthead:  :D

Oh Im just being silly- I love my car and Im quite proud of it.. I just know where it stands in the auto food chain, especially in a Lambo forum ;)

Cool I was only half serious/joking. I'm at the opposite end of that car spectrum myself, I just have a soft spot for Porsche I guess. :)

It is my understanding that Mercedes has produce an uprated SLR for the final year or so of production wonder if it is the new SLR that edges out the porsche. In any case very impressive for a automatic GT to beat that track beast

///MNK

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be more of a drivers car in that the car allows the driver to explore the car better. The CGT is great, but given that it is such a monster of a car, many can fully exploit the potential of the car without risking a wipeout...