Phantom Vs Maybach 62

LV Eric

Not big on the Maybach's looks, but dump the Rolls. Those are terrible for your back.

...and that was sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious ;)

If I were you I would pick up a 57. The 62 is a little to long to drive, unless your being driven in it.

Totaly agree. You can get the 57S, Black on Black. It looks very cool.

I say get a 57 if your going to be driving your self and or 62 if your going to have a driver. Maybach's are deprecating quickly Im not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing :roll:

Not big on the Maybach's looks, but dump the Rolls. Those are terrible for your back.

the RR is hell on my back LOL seriously it does cause more discomfort than my Murci. And I need a business car .

arranging a driver is easy for me. I'm gonna go shopping and see what i come up with

not to put a damper on the Maybachs prestige, but what about say.. a new S65? The looks of the bach', with seats that are probably just as comfortable, and maybe just as fun to drive?

The mercedes s65 probably would work or the s600. They have massage seats that are super super comfortable. I got in an accident a while back with back problems and the massage seats on the S is very very gentle on your back. Plus, you can drive the hell out of those cars and still be okay with it...

Definately the S65 ... I make fun of my pops, he has a Maybach, because everytime we see a new S class I yell out "oooh look at that Maybach" and he sais nice ... but then I go "oh wait, it's an S class" ... he gets pretty pissed off.

He needs a long back seat with alot of leg room to be drivin in.

Masers, S class benzes and Maybach 57 wouldnt work

You should at least consider the Maserati Q'porte.   It is soooooooo much better looking (cheaper too).

<-stupid :supz:

You should at least consider the Maserati Q'porte.   It is soooooooo much better looking (cheaper too).

You cant compare a Maybach or a Rolls to a Qporte. totally diff cars

the RR is hell on my back LOL seriously it does cause more discomfort than my Murci. And I need a business car .

arranging a driver is easy for me. I'm gonna go shopping and see what i come up with

Good luck with your search Eric, I'm sure you'll choose the one that's best for you... :D