The official Shayan is a fag thread

Roman

Hmmn, I never realized the he had been banned and that Mso. . . . was him. The only reason he stood out in the beginning was because he is from my area. I don't know and I hate to come of "wrong" but when he first joined there was something about the combination of his posts and the avatar picture he used that bothered me??? That 350Z is an automatic!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lambo Lover

Hey guys

This is Shayan. SKO-KISS sent me a message telling me about this and I just want to clarify that whatever thread that was posted was not me. I'll make it short and put the message here just for you guys to see. I had to make a new account because I wasn't even able to visit this forum for the past week or so because Romand Dad temp banned me. Hope some of this message clarifies. Also most of you don't know, there was another account here with someone posting as me. They were banned after the first 100 posts. So clearly someone wants to express their feelings about something but due to my publicity being all over the web with my site, they have access to my pictures and everything and they used it.

no problem man. Shit happens and I'll check the thread when my temp ban goes away over the weekend.

Have a good weekend and say hi to your sweetheart

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 01 Feb 2007, 12:09 PM

i wasnt accusing,just asking,if thats true you might want to go check out the thread there
Date: Feb 1, 2007 1:04 PM

1. I take my laptop to school. So If i want access LP, Ill be using my own account. And It won't even let me see even the sub forums, not to mention posting.

Even If someone uses another account, it's going to be linked to an E-mail address. Run the E-mail address and see if it matches me.

2. I don't have any beef with you, why would I come talk shit. Quite frankly I don't even see your post. The only post I saw of yours was the one that you posted your dog in the dog thread.

3. If i had any issues with you, I'd tell you personally because chances are we would never see each other in life so why would I be scared.

4. I'm friends with everyone on LP. Everyone knows me there, and I hope you know my school has 30 000 students and lots of commuters and on board dorms. Chances are you guys have lots of other members from there.

5. Run my IP, all of my posts are from my house. We can't use School Internet for anything else other than educational purposes.

Take care

Date: 01 Feb 2007, 11:58 AM

theres a thread on lambopower right now saying you signed on to lambopower under a different name from your school and made personal attack against me and mike
Date: Feb 1, 2007 12:54 PM

haa? I'm banned from LP bro for the past week. It won't even let me see the forum. Tonight at 8PM my time I think, my ban is taken off.

Date: 01 Feb 2007, 11:24 AM

you attacked me on lambopower?I dont ever remember saying anything to you. whats your problem?

I doubt Ill be able to login, but whatever thread was posted was not me.

Cheers and take care

-Shayan

Here is alink to the rest of his thread... http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthread.php?p=3077#post3077

That is not me! I hope you know that there are other Shayans in the world :)

Lets leave race out of this... Especially since one of the two people he went after yesterday (Mike and Skokos) is PERSIAN...

I'm Puerto Rican damn it! Skokos is what?!

Guest Lambo Lover
I'm Puerto Rican damn it! Skokos is what?!

Hey abolfaz, you know me. Haven't I been so respectful to you?

That is not me! I hope you know that there are other Shayans in the world :)

Agree, the link posted above doesn't prove anything. But, you can't deny that you're the nasty duck on a lot of boards, and you can't deny that M3-DIS was you.

Hey abolfaz, you know me. Haven't I been so respectful to you?

Get the fcuk out and never come back.

Guest skokos

just to clarify,i went on myspace to ask shayan if he had said those things about me. frankly i could care less but i wanted to know just to know.to me it looks like a guy who has alot of reasons why it couldnt possibly be him using another account when an innocent person would have no idea what i was talking about and would be puzzled

And Mike im greek!

Guest skokos
Thats what I thought! I like chicks who speak greek!

Greek girls can be HOT!! 933205825_l.jpg

The M3-DIS username is registered on off topic and made a thread about being good friends with LP sprite2005. Yet he said he was 20 and didnt know his name and everybody just called him a fag cocksucker so he is a douchebag on a lot of sites in addition to LP

While speaking greek, all I see is the back of their heads...

HAHAHA, am I seriously the only one who gets this! hahaha :lol:

i dont even know why he was banned in the first place. I just saw a cock in his mouth one day.

i dont even know why he was banned in the first place. I just saw a cock in his mouth one day.

As I recall, (and for now, thats as good as its going to get) he made some racially insensitive comments on several occasions, and when warned to knock it off, seemed to crank it up more.... It was like dealing with a five year old with ADD....

As I recall, (and for now, thats as good as its going to get) he made some racially insensitive comments on several occasions, and when warned to knock it off, seemed to crank it up more.... It was like dealing with a five year old with ADD....

im getting the feeling you dont like shayan...i dunno its just a feeling :D