Countach Vid

Guest Colvindesign

This is a pretty cool vid, probably a repost, but worth watching.

84acd8b8-6e0a-4315-831e-985a01816df9.jpgClick here to see Video]here[/url]

the red one, she is like a "mature wooman" - I definitley would keep thie guy away from my girlfriend, geesh!

I love everything Italian....their automobiles, thier football (soccer), thier food, thier style, and those women!!!

viva Italia!p.s. I am blond hair, blue eyed American, born in the wrong country, damn! :crybaby2:

:crybaby2:

here is my "mature wooman's" ass!

the red one, she is like a "mature wooman" - I definitley would keep thie guy away from my girlfriend, geesh!

I love everything Italian....their automobiles, thier football (soccer), thier food, thier style, and those women!!!

viva Italia!p.s. I am blond hair, blue eyed American, born in the wrong country, damn! :crybaby2:

sorry won't let me post photos?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for uploading. I was trying to find the other link to this before. Lovely video!

And it's true, I saw my first white/white Countach at the age of 13/14, sat in it..... It changed me and now I'm here, obsessing about these cars daily. Can't say the same for the old 60s Mustang my grandparents had!

Love seeing Valentino drive, too. :icon_mrgreen:

"You can not have bagages"

"You must have only a beautiful woman and that's it"

I love that !

So I guess I have a virgin thing going because I like white Countachs :icon_syda: