Miura market this crazy?

abolfaz

Is the Miura market this crazy? This car looks like CRAP! I wonder if this is that hodge podge POS that was at Ultimate last year? Check the panel fit or even better that interior! My favorite though is the center console!

C6.jpg

I'm no Miura expert, but those seats look like they came out of a JC Whitney catalog!

D1.jpg

It seems to me when your asking that kind of money, at the very least you should make sure the car has MIRRORS!

So I guess it's a thanks but no thanks from you then... :eusa_dance:

Nothing would surprise me anymore with the classic shape sale prices...

I'm not in the market for one if thats what your asking. Consider some of the other cars that we've seen, Roys for example. If this car is worth what they're asking, then Roy's cars are worth 10x as much!

I am even less than an expert than you, but there is "good" value on Dupont in regards to Miuras.

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search...x?itemid=339369

I dont know anything about this car, but the price appears to be good compared to everything else.

If I'm not mistaken, that was one of Roy's cars that has been since sold. You see what I mean? You can tell from a mile away that Roys car makes the red car look like $HIT!

So am I nuts or is that Miura worth what theyre asking?

Are talking about the red one or the blue one?

"Worth it?"

Seems like the good Miuras are pushing $350,000+ and they dont seem to be getting cheaper.

If someone can expect more than $50,000 for a Jarama, who knows what the right price for anything is anymore. :lol:

Roy, I think I liked it a little better when you had it. Could you please post some pics from when you had it for our viewing pleasure?

Yes the Miura market is this crazy now. Mike, I think you are overreacting. While the car is not 100% original, it is certainly not in bad shape. As for the seats, mirrors and center console, they can be fixed for less than 1% of the asking price. The trouble today is simply finding a Miura, as they get snapped up quickly. To step up to a very nice S, you are talking $500k today. There has been discussion on the vintage board as to whether the motor in this car is original, so that would need to be looked into before buying, but I would not let a couple cosmetic items stop me from buying a decent Miura, if I were in the market.

I thought for what they were asking, they were selling a MINT car. I guess Roy undersold his cars then.

Roy, I think I liked it a little better when you had it. Could you please post some pics from when you had it for our viewing pleasure?

:iamwithstupid:

The gold isn't doing it for me, IMO it looked much better with silver wheels and side pods.

:iamwithstupid:

The gold isn't doing it for me, IMO it looked much better with silver wheels and side pods.

it was silver wheels and black side pods which was incorrect, at 749 thats cheap, roy i wouldnt sell mine for under the big one mark

$750k is a great price for a car as nice as the white car. With ZN75 selling for over a million, it won't be long before nice SVs are over the million mark as well.

Roy, what color was this car originally? I just got a call on a very nice original Miura SV today...

As FAR as SV today, is that the one from UAE, the Yellow one with under 2k miles on it??? If so I was offered that car as well and so where 3 other persons I know of in the last week....I do have info on it PM me...

I know at least two people this car has been promised to, it looks like the seller is going to start a bidding war. Should be interesting to see where it ends up.

I know at least two people this car has been promised to, it looks like the seller is going to start a bidding war. Should be interesting to see where it ends up.

eBay no sale at 1.3

:lol2: :lol2: