I love this Diablo.

Peter2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
Speechless. What does this have to do with the Victoria Secrets car?

We discussed the merrits of this "cold" air intake recently.

Nice first post too.

And, nothing.

post-7955-1174971458_thumb.jpg

LA12945 :icon_thumleft:

07/11/2006 LITTLETON, CO 18,464 miles

since your an expert what else is out there that works.

this is proven. and it will go faster getting ready to change injectors. and upgrade E.C.U for more fuel to feed the great mass of air this ramairbox is pulling.

let me know what you come up with expert? just a dreamer. always a dreamer. working on spare engine to fit turbos.

with about 1100HP. to go in 6.0 but you must know turbos to expert?

:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: Maybe this was already pointed out when these pics were previously posted (I'm too lazy to check :icon_mrgreen: ), and I'm certainly no "expert", but those filters are meant to flow air from the outside in, not to blow air through the inside out. Second, since the incoming air is already filtered (though improperly), why put the rock screens just upstream of the throttle bodies? Are you expecting rocks to make it through those K&Ns? :eusa_wall: Those screens really screw up airflow into the throttle bodies. While it may "look" cool to the untrained eye, it really is not a good system. If you are getting a turbo system designed, please use someone that has a clue. Whoever designed the current setup is definitely no expert.

BTW, WTF are those screens on the exhaust for? Is that to keep pieces of the motor from blowing out the tailpipe and hitting the car behind it? Maybe its to prevent the dreaded banana in the tailpipe trick. :icon_mrgreen: Lose the screens!

banana.jpg

upgrade E.C.U for more fuel to feed the great mass of air this ramairbox is pulling.

let me know what you come up with expert? just a dreamer. always a dreamer.

I am so glad to find an expert that can finally modify the ECU of a Diablo. Please let me know how this was accomplished. (Safety warning to others reading this thread: please don't hold your breath waiting for the reply)

since your an expert what else is out there that works.

this is proven. and it will go faster getting ready to change injectors. and upgrade E.C.U for more fuel to feed the great mass of air this ramairbox is pulling.

let me know what you come up with expert? just a dreamer. always a dreamer. working on spare engine to fit turbos.

with about 1100HP. to go in 6.0 but you must know turbos to expert?

I am a great fan of the tie straps holding the filters too! That exhaust is most certainly the product of an extremely creative design team. I love the Diablo 6.0 and Lamborghini stickers all over the ghetto stereo just in case you forgot what kind of a car that is you are in. Dont even get me going on the seat covers.

And 1100 hp, nice good luck to you. I hope you have the same fine craftsman design that wonder as you have had in the past.

super chips for E.C.U

been dealing with K&N for over 30 years they work both ways. and ive sold over 30 airboxe's in the last 4months for murcie's gallardos for street. F430-360'S for track& street at $15,000.00 a pop

and car runs dam good. murcie roadsters next in stable in 6 months cash. who's laughing now. i like it when the nobody's have input. ill make sure all my buddy's reply to you loven it. seeya expert. first time ever replying with this kind of bull. from someone that has no no no. any nohow. live and breath these cars for over 20years. no them as good as the builders....

First off, you post in a thread that has been dead for almost a year.

Then, you post your car for sale in a thread that is dead, and is about another car.

How about you find the right thread for the right purpose for which you are posting.

Is this car for sale? Put it in the Classified section.

You want to talk about the technical merits of this car, start another thread.

But, I have to say, "upgrading" this car for a grand total of $380,000 is laughable.

http://www.another board.com/vbforum/sh...7888&page=2