Countach sold.

lambolp400s

...And one week later it is back, $6000 more than last time. This is just sad.. Still the same seller. Have requested info two times, and no respond. Wonder if everything is right here..

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search...x?itemid=337083

Just a guess, but maybe he doesn't really want to sell it? Maybe he likes all of the phone calls and email pen pals.

Just a guess, but maybe he doesn't really want to sell it? Maybe he likes all of the phone calls and email pen pals.

I dont think so. When I emailed him, he responded right away by calling me. We spoke for about 20 minutes about this and that. He sent me more pictures (because he has one on the site)

I was curious as to him raising the price. I guess with all the response lately has him :eusa_think: too much.

I'm sure he reads this stuff, he should come out on this site. I would guess many potential buyers come here, & it could only help him.

I have sent e-mails requested info on this car several times since CHRISTMAS. I would more likely have bought it 4 months ago for $6000 less than now.

So, if you are here reading, please take contact.

I have sent e-mails requested info on this car several times since CHRISTMAS. I would more likely have bought it 4 months ago for $6000 less than now.

So, if you are here reading, please take contact.

The guys name is Bob and his listed phone number is (516)805-1580.

If you want it at the old price, make him an offer. He will either say yes or no.