Young Lambo Owners! v2

Well, since the original 10-page thread got deleted... here we go again! Come out of the darkness and tell us your stories!

FIRST LAMBO: G SPYDER IN 08

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, since the original 10-page thread got deleted... here we go again! Come out of the darkness and tell us your stories!

FIRST LAMBO: G SPYDER IN 08

Dude, you joined Lambo Power 666(JUne 6, 2006) :icon_super:

FIRST LAMBO: LP640 (end of 07)

It may be worth noting that I will take delivery after I turn 24.

I don't understand this thread. Is this for people that own lambos now or that will own them in the future or what?

I don't understand this thread. Is this for people that own lambos now or that will own them in the future or what?

Well, I just followed suit after the thread starter, however, I COULD buy one now if I wanted too.

:iamwithstupid:
It seems like a future Lambo owners thread to me.

That and I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. Yea, really. :)

Dont joke about that shit.I actually did for real june13th I turned 13.Was so shit scared because my sister told me I was going to die I didnt want to leave the house.

After all was said and done the only thing that happened that day was my dick swoll to like 2 inches....Go figure :eusa_wall:

After all was said and done the only thing that happened that day was my dick swoll to like 2 inches....Go figure :eusa_wall:

Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol2:

Dont joke about that shit.I actually did for real june13th I turned 13.Was so shit scared because my sister told me I was going to die I didnt want to leave the house.

LOL :eusa_wall:

At school, one of my friends tried to convince us all his 13th birthday was going to fall on Friday the 13th. A heap of people fell for it, too, but it just confused me - I was trying to work out how that could be when his birthdate was November 19th :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Anyway, on topic. Uhm, 23 no lambo yet :( Still not sure if this is current or future or ... ? What thread.

Your dick only swells to 2 inches??? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I'm thinking its for people that get 75% ROI

2006 Gallardo 6-speed

My neighbor wanted me to post for him as well. He is 17 and will soon get his 2017 (whatever model they name it by then).