Young Lambo Owners! v2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That and I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. Yea, really. :)

Ok so you turned 13 yesterday, im sorry I missed it :icon_thumleft:

After all was said and done the only thing that happened that day was my dick swoll to like 2 inches....Go figure :eusa_wall:

And you got your first boner, well glad I got this thread figured out :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

At 25, I had a new 5.0 Mustang GT conv 5spd

At 26, I had a new Z-51 Corvette 6spd

I must be regressing :eusa_think:. At 18 I had a rustang gt, at 23 a 350z, and now at 25 I have a volvo s60 :lol2:

I had planned to have one by now. :( Just havnt been able to do it yet, probably wont till im 30.

I feel like such a failure. :icon_mrgreen:

Don't feel like a failure compared to Sprite he is a HUGE exception to the norm. He is in the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the country, when you include his age it seems ridiculus

Don't feel like a failure compared to Sprite he is a HUGE exception to the norm. He is in the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the country, when you include his age it seems ridiculus

Well that was more of a joke than a serious comment, but just out of curiosity, how wealthy is the top 1% in millions if you know? I'm just wondering how I stack up, LOL.

Dude how do you feel when you watch Lebron James on TV.. the guy is a year younger than me and is tearing it up.

I honestly don't even know if I would want to have that much money at my age now - I mean, where do you go from here? Right now I have dreams that keep me in check..but if I got it all at 22, what the hell is the next step?

Dude how do you feel when you watch Lebron James on TV.. the guy is a year younger than me and is tearing it up.

I honestly don't even know if I would want to have that much money at my age now - I mean, where do you go from here? Right now I have dreams that keep me in check..but if I got it all at 22, what the hell is the next step?

That's something that bothers me only if I am told that. "What do you do after this?" Start collecting. Have 1 Lambo now, perhaps 2, 3, 4.. along with other cars. LV Eric is a perfect example. What is he supposed to do, stop at 1 exotic? Some people just look at money the wrong way, perhaps that explains why they don't have it.. it's just money, and it's meant to be spent. Have 1 life to live, live it.

Besides, $1 Million really is nothing these days.

Dinko

Can someone tell me the definition of "Young"?

Are you gaining height or losing it?

Can someone tell me the definition of "Young"?

Out of curiosity, does 'young owner' mean: living with parents, or, totally footing the bills for one's entire existence ? :eusa_think:

There are plenty of avenues to take, dont worry about fullfilling ALL your goals and dreams you will always come up with new ones.