Silhouette for sale

topcabron

:eusa_wall: I got all excited, then I see it's in the UK. With the exchange rate, that's already full price before you even pay shipping and import duties. Too bad.

:eusa_wall: I got all excited, then I see it's in the UK. With the exchange rate, that's already full price before you even pay shipping and import duties. Too bad.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

It would be well over market, by the time it comes over.

With the exchange rate, it makes no sense to buy any cars over in Europe.

These pictures are for Udo and Ralf. I know they wont even be tempted.

I need some of those wheels.

And that interior is special compared to the Jalpa.

post-9296-1177039727_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1177039745_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1177039767_thumb.jpg

i had the chance to buy the last cheap one in swiss when i got my S1: i had to do it :eusa_wall:

great car Craig :monkeyleft:

I think Tony's car was a STEAL!

:eusa_wall: I kick myself all the time about that one. I had talked with Tony for over a year about buying it, but when he was finally ready to sell it, I think I had just bought my DB5, so I was broke.

:eusa_wall: I kick myself all the time about that one. I had talked with Tony for over a year about buying it, but when he was finally ready to sell it, I think I had just bought my DB5, so I was broke.

How much was Tony's car?

:eusa_wall: I kick myself all the time about that one. I had talked with Tony for over a year about buying it, but when he was finally ready to sell it.

I know the feeling when your plate is full, and someone offers a superb fresh cut of meat. :lol2: - Sam's Islero scandal ? :crybaby2:

I think I had just bought my DB5, so I was broke.

The answer is to buy lottery tickets :shock: :lol2:

How much was Tony's car ?

It was a gift. :rant: - Jason, thanks for the Silhouette pics !

It was a gift. :rant: - Jason, thanks for the Silhouette pics !

:icon_thumleft:

I wish it were in front of my garage(or your garage), but, one can only have so much. At the moment, I have to say my plate is full.

Whats an extra $20,000?

Perfect. I can really say after seeing his car in person and spending time around it, that damn car was perfect. I thought it was worth nearly double what he was selling it for.

How do you define true market value, when you only have approx 30-35 cars still around ?

If someone wants to find a car, what choices do they actually have ?

How do you define true market value, when you only have approx 30-35 cars still around ?

If someone wants to find a car, what choices do they actually have ?

My thoughts exactly. There really isnt a market when there sre so few cars and there are so few for sale over a course of a year, or two, or three, or ten.

If a collector really wants one, and the car is up for sale, its either yes or no, no thinking about it.

I thought I would post it on here but then I saw you had to have a minimum of 100 posts! Oh well, I should get posting more!

It's a shame the exchange rate is so bad at the moment as LHD makes this car more saleable worldwide. It's a shame I have to sell it but having sold my LP400 and bought a 6.0, I need another Countach...

Hope I can find a good home for it

Craig