Some old L cars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ralfabco

Enjoy the pics + Keyra, and pretty gurl in Jack's 400GT 2+2 :eusa_dance: :monkeyleft:

3_Engine_20Compartment.jpg

3_Interior_Dash_20__20Console.jpg

3_Interior_Dash_20__20Pedals.jpg

3_Interior_Rear_20Shelf.jpg

Dan__s_20Countach_20Stands_20Alone.jpg

Gary_20Peterson__s_20Nice_20Urracco.jpg

Jorge__s_20Beauty_20in_20the_20Shade.jpg

keyra_augustina_ass_bluethong6.jpg

Perry_20Mansfield__s_20Lime_20Green_20Islero.jpg

Perry__s_20Islero_20Engine.jpg

Perry__s_20Islero_20with_20White_20Leather_20Interior.jpg

Who_20Cares_20if_20she_20can__t_20Drive_20a_20Stick_20Shift.jpg

Concorso_Italiano_05154.jpg

countach_1.jpg

miura003.jpg

nice extra pic thrown in there :eusa_dance:

So someone educate me, is Islero a name for the 350 and 400gt's? or are they two seperate cars all together? Example, the grey, green, and red cars in the middle of that set, are they all Islero's?

They are three different cars. The 350 and 400GT share the same body. There are a few special aluminum bodied cars, that were built as well.

The Islero is only the green car. The Islero is an updated body, that was built on the 400 GT 2+2 chassis.

Jack's car is the red 400 GT 2+2 The silver car on the street (Jorge's), is also a 400 GT 2+2.

The silver-blue car on the grass, that looks like it was just built yesterday, is a 400GT interim (same car above, with the multiple detailed interior pics).

4_Rear_View_at_Concorso_200.jpg

Thanks ralf :icon_thumleft:

So the easy spot between a 350/400 and an Islero is the rear window, and the headlights?

How about spotting the difference between a 350 and a 400, are there noticeable exterior differences?

:lol2: Ralph sure knows how to stimulate people to talk about old Lambos !

350 :icon_super: :icon_super:

Thanks ralf :icon_thumleft: So the easy spot between a 350/400 and an Islero is the rear window, and the headlights?

The Islero is very unique in it's design. There are not many cars that look like it. Look at the back of the car. The Islero also has hide-away headlights. The rear window on the Islero, is quite different from the earlier GT's.

How about spotting the difference between a 350 and a 400, are there noticeable exterior differences?

The style, trim, and dimensions, are all identical on the outside.

Merci, Tommy !! - We both know that Keyra is #1 :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen:

The style, trim, and dimensions, are all identical on the outside.

Merci, Tommy !! - We both know that Keyra is #1 :monkeyleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Not so. The rear windows, trunk lid, and I believe quarter panels are different. I think the front fenders are different as well. There are probably other differences Jack could point out.

Enjoy the pics + Keyra, and pretty gurl in Jack's 400GT 2+2 :eusa_dance: :monkeyleft:

Holy shit ralph , why the hell did you have to show me those pics. I really like the GT's man. DAM. :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Not so. The rear windows, trunk lid, and I believe quarter panels are different. I think the front fenders are different as well. There are probably other differences Jack could point out.

Udo

I only read the exterior length on Lambo Cars, and it was identical with all three cars. - They sure do look the same. I am only browsing. :icon_mrgreen: Jack needs to come to this section more often.

Tony and Michael, the 350 GT is around 40% the price of a Lusso. - That is a very good value.

The silver-blue car on the grass, that looks like it was just built yesterday, is a 400GT interim (same car above, with the multiple detailed interior pics).

:icon_super:

This car is owned by Robert Ross of the Robb Report. It is in good hands....

The Other Ralph

Udo

I only read the exterior length on Lambo Cars, and it was identical with all three cars. - They sure do look the same. I am only browsing. :icon_mrgreen: Jack needs to come to this section more often.

Tony and Michael, the 350 GT is around 40% the price of a Lusso. - That is a very good value.

I still can't tell one from the other either. I just remember the guys on VLG discussing the differences. Jack, where are you?