Strut screws up RR grill

Lambo4ever

FUGLYY :icon_oak: :icon_oak: Cars such as the Phantom should not be modified. The furthest you should take it with this car is a tint and MAYBE rims.

Still haven't seen a Strut grill that has improved the look of a car. icon8.gif

:iamwithstupid:

Strut is just more fugly bling-bling rapper shit, it's bad enough on a POS car, but it's criminal on a Phantom. :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

I don't even like aftermarket rims on a Phantom, that car is perfect just as it comes, NOTHING should be changed. The factory rims are even designed so that the RR in the center cap is always upright.

I find it comical that anyone would be attracted to something like this. It looks beyond tacky, it looks horrifying. Why people would even consider putting such junk on a Rolls is beyond me. And the people that install this tripe on their cars should be embarrased to actually be seen in public.

• 3 weeks later...
I find it comical that anyone would be attracted to something like this. It looks beyond tacky, it looks horrifying. Why people would even consider putting such junk on a Rolls is beyond me. And the people that install this tripe on their cars should be embarrased to actually be seen in public.

The same crowd that likes to put platinum and diamonds on their teeth, think the strut grills look good. Both are tacky at best.

Looks like a front mount radiator

:iamwithstupid:

Still haven't seen a Strut grill that has improved the look of a car.

The 300C looks pretty good with a strut grill

post-9311-1179418330_thumb.jpg

The mod grill on the RR --- looks like someone dropped a big window-mount air conditioner into the engine bay to cool off the engine (vents facing the engine with the a/c rear end facing outside).

• 2 weeks later...