2003 MINI COOPER S for sale

AJGlobal

I purchased this vehicle with 49,000 Miles from the second owner who purchased it from BMW/MINI of North Scottsdale. All service records are on file with the dealer and the car has never had any issue or problems. It came with the sport package and after I bought it I sent it to Dyno Comp in Scottsdale and had the following added.

15% Supercharger Pulley

ECU Flash

Borla Exhuast

GT Toursimo Brembo Brake Kit

SSR CS-R Lightweight race wheels with Falken street/comp tires

Horsepower went from 167HP stock to 235HP and I have the dyno report. Since adding the mods to it the car is incredible. Total in upgrades exceeds $7,000. All reciepts are on hand and the car was completely stock for the first 49,000 miles of its life and has had these mods for the past 5,000 miles or so. If your looking for a MINI that you can have some fun with this is the car to have and all for the close to the same price of what a '03 MINI with the same miles is selling for in stock form. Serious inquiry's only please. KBB VALUE IN GOOD CONDITION WITH 54K MILES IS VALUED AT $18,400 FOR A STOCK MINI. If you have any question or live local and want to take it for a test drive feel free to call me at 602-740-9555. Title is free and clear and in my name.

MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND THE CAR IS YOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1275.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1277_1.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1279_1.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

Has Allan farted in it?

probably...........if it helps sell it faster because he did I can arrange it. :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Thats a deal! The front brake kit alone is over $2500!

Yes it is !!!!!!!!

I offer 10K. In Pennies.

I may need you to fart in it to get it sell.............according to udo. :icon_mrgreen:

nice looking car. :icon_thumleft:

have something in mind to replace it?

No, the plan was to sell it once I got the Aston, I just never got around to advertising it until a few weeks ago and now here on L/P. It was originally bought for the wife but I ended up driving it for 90% of the time as a daily driver and now she wants a maserati. :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: so I'm just going to sell the MINI for now. She has her escalade for now and I have the Aston for regular drivers so the MINI has been sitting.

I will trade you my mp3 player, a lighter, one time use FUJIFILM, chapstick, Hanae Mori empty bottle of cologne, KLM worldperks card, a $25 parking ticket (unpaid), a 6" lightstick, 2 AAA batteries, 48 cents, one ear plug (used), and a local bookstore memebership card.

Reasonable? Depends. Awesome? Definitely.

I will trade you my mp3 player, a lighter, one time use FUJIFILM, chapstick, Hanae Mori empty bottle of cologne, KLM worldperks card, a $25 parking ticket (unpaid), a 6" lightstick, 2 AAA batteries, 48 cents, one ear plug (used), and a local bookstore memebership card.

Reasonable? Depends. Awesome? Definitely.

Is this all stuff stuck between your cushions?

Its a nice car with good mods. Well worth the price.(?) :icon_thumleft:

funny_cat_pictures_048.jpg
Is this all stuff stuck between your cushions?

post-7955-1178065355_thumb.jpg

You can make a cat appropriate post out of anything. How about a cat in a car cushion. (a Mini prefered)

funny_cat_pictures_048.jpg

I was wondering when you were going to post something in this thread that had to do with cats..........didn't take you long. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...
Congratulations. Anybody from the forum?

No someone local found it on AZ republic.