Stephens Bag by Marc Jacobs

Lambo4ever

Yes Eluxury and I tried Luis Vuitton, There is one but its damaged and not for sale. Now I gotta hear my wifes mouth why I didnt buy it fast enough. Its out of Stock. Thanks anyway Tommy

What's so special about this particular bag?

I guess because its desined by Marc Jacobs??? I dont know but Its what she wanted since its been out.

Never ask that.

Happy wife, happy life. Thats all you need to remember

Wise man

Never ask that.

That's the biggest load of bullshit that's been fed into our society for ages.

Plus, what do you know about being married?

That's the biggest load of bullshit that's been fed into our society for ages.

Plus, what do you know about being married?

Dude, you keep your wife happy, and she will let you have a Lamborghini or two. :eusa_dance:

She will let me spend my money on one of my passions eh? Holy shit sign me up.

Remember, I am as far from wanting to get married as I can be at 22, but it makes ZERO sense why some guys think they have to always ask permissions and have their wives allow things.. and have to always answer to silly whims and demands just so she is happy? What if you are not happy without a Lambo? Will she run out and get you one? And I've seen marriages (usually with non-US raised) women where there is actually a fair balance..but from what I hear..whoo hee I won't be married for a very long time..

Never ask that.

:iamwithstupid:

Remember, I am as far from wanting to get married as I can be at 22, but it makes ZERO sense why some guys think they have to always ask permissions and have their wives allow things.. and have to always answer to silly whims and demands just so she is happy? What if you are not happy without a Lambo? Will she run out and get you one? And I've seen marriages (usually with non-US raised) women where there is actually a fair balance..but from what I hear..whoo hee I won't be married for a very long time..

We can leave this to a discussion in another place and time. :icon_mrgreen:

Back on topic: I would second checking your top Department stores in your area. Also, is their a Vuitton store near you? I know it sounds obvious, but........

There is nothing wrong with your mindset, marriage is not for everyone.

As far as getting permission, I agree with you for the most part. I'm not going to get permission on stupid little things, but if you are purchasing something that could cripple your budget (like say, a 200k car) It is responsible to talk that over with a person who is tied to your finances.

However, I believe Mike (phxdiablo) said it best. If a couple 2k purses keeps her quiet about your 200k car, thats a solid deal.

There is nothing wrong with your mindset, marriage is not for everyone.

However, I believe Mike (phxdiablo) said it best. If a couple 2k purses keeps her quiet about your 200k car, thats a solid deal.

Bingo

Thank you guys for all the advice

With a crazy search I found it :D Its 2 grand and Its mine once its confirmed. I found the same bag Pre-owned on Ebay for $2550, Not bad a $550 profit

Call the LV store here in SF 415.391.6200 or Nemians 415.362.3900 also the new bloomingdales 415.856.5300 might have it. Good luck

My girl has one, if you the deal doesn't go through shoot me a PM with an offer. BTW all the stores in Bloomie suck ass, horrible customer service. I am basing this only for the one in SF. I mean what kind of store doesn't even pay attention to a customer that just spent 5k+ the previous day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...