Anyone watching the last episodes of "The sopranos"

Guest skokos

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos
Is that the spolier for the 2nd to last episode or the actual finale?

I just want to know how it ALL ends

Not me! i just hurried past the SPOLIER! im going to wait and see it with my own eyes

Thanks for blacking that out...I want to see it for myself as well...its one of the only things that brings this fat ass pleasure anymore! :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for blacking that out...I want to see it for myself as well...its one of the only things that brings this fat ass pleasure anymore! :icon_mrgreen:

Too late for me- I couldn't resist. :icon_mrgreen: God I'm going to miss this show.

• 2 weeks later...

AHHHHHHHHHH! This show is killing me! What an episode...next week is it, man I hope that chicken shit Phil gets planted...I just can't believe those guys went out like that...Man I'm already missing the show!

So lets check how accurate this spoiler was:

SOPRANOS SPOILER. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW THE OUTCOME.

Found this on a different forum:

From a friend of mine that has relatives that work in production for HBO - WARNING - SPOILER -THESE ARE NEVER WRONG - DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT IF YOU DONT WANT THE REMAINING EPISODES RUINED

He writes: "My cousin had told me that Phil would start clipping Tony's crew after one of Tony's guys mistakenly shoots Phil's maid's dad, who happens to look a lot like Phil.

Phil ordered the hit on Tonys crew BEFORE the hit on Phil's GOOMAH'S dad (who looked like Phil). Details aside, this one was pretty spot on.

He told me that Bobby and Silvio will be killed.
Bobby is dead.... Sil is NEARLY dead... Another hit.

My cousin also told me that Carlo is a rat.

It certainly doesnt LOOK like Carlo is a rat..... If anything the Lupertazzi's have a rat (as evidenced by the FBI's knowledge of the move against Tony.) Strike One.

I found the following post on another forum, from someone who claims to be friends with one of the editors of the show:

"Silvio finds out from a cop-contact of his that Paulie has flipped, and that it happened off-screen, shortly before season 6b started. He tells Tony about it at the Bing, followed by a long conversation about how they are going to handle the situation. This is what is meant by “He’s playing both sides of the fence” from the previews.

Nope. Paulie has not been revealed as a rat and Silvio DID deliver the line, but it was with regards to Burt Gervasi who was playing both sides of New york and New Jersey.... Silvio killed him in the opening scenes tonight. Now that Silvio is in a coma, its very unliklely he will reveal to T that Paulie is an informant.... STRIKE 2.

Tony reveals to Silvio that he was considering killing Paulie on the boat in “Remember When”, and regrets not doing it when he had the chance. Silvio gives Tony a weird look because he’s not sure why Tony would have wanted to kill Paulie, since he hadn’t known he flipped, he wouldn’t have had any other good reason. This leads to an argument, in which Silvio begins questioning Tony’s leadership and the amount that he cares about looking out for his crew. Tony explodes, and ends up hitting Silvio. Silvio turns back around and hits Tony, and as Tony falls backwards, Silvio realizes what he’s done and runs out of the Bing.

Didnt happen and CANT now- Strike 3.

Phil decides to retaliate for the fight Tony had with Coco. He says that his decision is to take out Tony’s crew one by one.

Bobby does in fact get killed in front of the model train store just as many other spoilers have reported. This is where the episode title comes from. However, his son is not with him.

Sortof... But Bobby gets killed IN the store.

AJ escapes from the mental facility by jumping out of a window into a dumpster. However, he lands awkwardly and sprains his ankle. He starts calling for help, and nurses from the facility come out and have to help him back in to the building.

Nope. AJ is OUT of the hospital... With none of the drama above.

There’s a scene with the Feds in which they are talking about LCN and one is talking about Paulie Walnuts coming in handy in their case against Tony. The other agent corrects him, say that it is actually Carlo that they flipped recently. The other cop is stunned, but he never gets a chance to get back to Silvio with the truth ….

Nope.

Continued:

Tony gets a call from Silvio on his cell, who is calling to ask for forgiveness. Tony had a Melfi scene in which he realized Silvio might have been right in his opinion of Tony, and is no longer really mad at Sil. Tony tells him to meet him at the Bing to talk, and that they can’t let their feud distract them from taking care of Paulie, who will be a big problem. Tony is late getting to the Bing because Carmella calls him to say that there’s something wrong with AJ, and so Tony has to meet her at the hospital first.
Nope

Silvio gets to the Bing and is confronted by two hit-men that were hired by Phil. Having never seen the killers before, he is shot dead believing that he was actually set up by Tony. Patsy comes out as the murder takes place, and is caught off guard. The hit-men think they must now kill Patsy too, but he manages to narrowly escape on foot.

Nope.... Patsy and Sil are LEAVING the Bing after Tony has ordered Sil to warn the crew.... Patsy DOES escape on foot....

I’m told the scene at the hospital is very emotional, as AJ begs to come home and Carmella tells him that she can’t take all his nonsense anymore, and that she can’t emotionally handle it.
It may have been very emotional, but it must have landed on the cutting room floor, because it didnt happen...

Tony stops by the Bing and when he learns what happened he quickly leaves, afraid he will be in danger too. At home, he gets a call from Janice that Bobby was shot dead.
NOPE.

He tells Carm, who breaks down and cries again – Between AJ and Bobby, we see her really begin to lose it in this episode.
Nope...

The episode closes at Silvio’s wake. Patsy is there and has told Tony what happened. They are also talking about Bobby. The rest of his crew is there at the service to, trying to get Tony to start a war with Phil and retaliate. Tony just stands there in silence. At the end of the episode, he sees some flowers that were sent with a card on it from the FBI. Tony looks thoughtfully at the card as the scene fades out, and we’re left to wonder if that’s the only place left for Tony to turn."

NOPE.... CLEARLY the episode ends with WAR having already been declared.... No wake.... No card from the feds.

I was sad to see Tony get home before AJ stopped breathing at the bottom of the pool.......

Guest skokos
I was sad to see Tony get home before AJ stopped breathing at the bottom of the pool.......

HAHA i know how you feel.

i was so thrilled last night when tony had enough of AJ's whining and crying and he threw his bitch ass on the ground and dragged him into the closet

Man that's harsh! I'm all for letting A.J. get a kick in the ass, but man how hard is it when you see your kid really hurting (a perspective I didn't have before having kids)...I think Gandolfini played it perfect, what a great scene that was.

I still am holding out on reading that spoiler...I almost read through Romandad's post but managed to pull away... :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance: :icon_mrgreen:

Man that's harsh! I'm all for letting A.J. get a kick in the ass, but man how hard is it when you see your kid really hurting (a perspective I didn't have before having kids)...I think Gandolfini played it perfect, what a great scene that was.

I still am holding out on reading that spoiler...I almost read through Romandad's post but managed to pull away... :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance: :icon_mrgreen:

Dont bother... It was a spoiler for LAST nights show and it was almost totally wrong.

I can't wait :)

I say Tony lives and all his buddies either die or turn on him and after reflecting on his life and family turn to the feds and rat out phils crew instead of dying.

Any other ideas how its going to end?

I thought it would be cool if somehow Phil is killed, Tony is still alive, but towards the ending, when everything seems cool, Tony gets killed by his own crew (or a crew member, and they were all aware of it.)

Or if Tony gets killed by someone in his crew, period.

I can't wait until Sunday :icon_mrgreen: .

Guest skokos

i dont have any guesses but im pretty sure tony is going to have to die! theres no other way to put a ending on the series.

Phil HAS to die..... Thats all there is too it.... And he has to die in a particularly nasty way.... Otherwise the audience will be pissed....

I once thought Tony had to die too... Or go to jail....

I dont think so any more....

People always talk about what a despicable character he is.... But its a show about relative values amongst bad people.... Tony has a lot of redeeming qualities at least when compared to Phil....

I think Tony will be given a last chance at redemption.... Its a redemption hes been working at since he got shot ("theres enough for everybody")....

Face it, despite all his problems, the audience is ROOTING for him to win.... And find some peace with his life....

And so is Big Pussy....

ep26_fish.jpg

Thank God I have HBO East :icon_mrgreen:. I wouldn't doubt if the final episode leaks out tonight. If it does, I'll be sure to spoil it for the rest of you :icon_mrgreen: .

Only 1 more day. Some rumors I have heard:

"Tony will turn to the Feds and go into the Witness Protection program. He will have another dream and he will wake up knowing for sure this has to end now and he hopes AJ will have a better future etc. etc.

This is how it goes. He considers suicide with the automatic Bobby gave him just after having a terrifying dream and he becomes really depressed. He has a "Godly" moment where it all comes clear to him just before he pulled the trigger. In a flashback we see some moments of him and Paulie among others and he then realises that Paulie is working with Phil and he reckons he is as good as dead anyways. He pulls the trigger but it gets stuck. He turns the gun over and reads "Made in America" and he starts to laugh real real loud.

However, having his life spared by God thrice (shot, car, suicide attempt) the last few years he wants to do the "right thing" and he decides to phone the Feds, he decides to meet them at the other side of the lake (he reckons that it is safe) and he walks outside while he mentions to the other guys he's going out to get some drinks from the boat. Paulie protests but T gives him "the look" and he walks safely and sound outside.

He phones the Feds again in the boat in the middle of the lake and tell them to take action and they arrest the guys in the building.

He rats out on Phil and the other guys, but no one knows where Phil is.

He goes back to the city and is heavily guarded by Feds tailing him etc. He demands a sit down with Phil in a restaurant. It takes some time for the response but they will have the sit-down at a restaurant at some point.

After some conversation Tony is sweating like hell and Phil suddenly realises what is going on and pulls a gun on him and asks to show the wires. However, all the other people in the restaurant were Feds, so that's cleared.

Now we see some scenes of him testifying etc.

When he enters the program we see the last scene of him turning up for work with a beard and hair (implants?) shaking hands and saying "Hi, it's uhhhh, Kevin Finnerty, how ya doing?". Remember, when he dreamt he was Kevin Finnerty in that coma...well there you go.

TWoP - JD Peck,

I was at the Holsten's set back in March when they were filming the final episode. After some persuasion, I got a PA to let me glance at the call sheet for that day. Here's what the scene entails:

-The scene in the ice cream parlor only contains Tony, Carmela, and AJ. Later, Meadow joins them.

-It says that the family eats onion rings, while AJ recalls some advice that his father once gave him.

-Meanwhile, Meadow attempts to parallel park her car several times (she's late).

-Nothing about Paulie. I didn't see Tony Sirico there, but if he was, he was probably just there to visit the set. Frank Vincent also stopped by.

-There's a scene that's described in the call sheet where Tony meets Agent Harris at the airport.

sopranos episode 86 - made in America-Uncle Pat Blundetto reappears somewhere in the episode.

-Another scene (either from this episode or the previous one - I also looked at the call sheet for "Blue Comet") includes Dante Greco (Tony's driver) at Rosalie Aprile's house.

-AJ gets a new girlfriend named Rhiannon.

Also, I showed up for the Phil Leotardo hit at the Raceway gas station. It was definitely Frank Vincent there (I know some people think it was Phil's goomar's father who looks like him, but the actress who plays Leotardo's wife was also present). Phil gets out of the car, stops by the passenger window, and Benny comes from behind and shoots him. The scene also included four black kids who see the murder, and one of them vomits.

I also showed up at the Baccalieri house when they were filming, the day before the Raceway. The scene was Tony coming up from the deck, with a present in hand, to talk to Janice, who's sitting on a lawn chair.

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Guest skokos

Tonight is the night fellas! it airs in 1 hour and 30 minutes on HBO where i live! i cant wait!

LOL! I have been dreading this and looking forward to it at the same time...hell, is that even possible? I mean it is only a T.V. show, but damn what a show it has been. Here's one Vote for Phil getting tapped harder than he did in Goodfellas. I also hope that the lazy-eyed bastard that hangs with Phil gets his as well. Happy watching everyone!