Wow! look what my fabricator is did for me!

ab

Oh Great...now I have to buy another wing. Let me know when they are available.

I like the wing and rims , :icon_super: I'm sure the bumper is going to look great also. :eusa_dance: I have been wanting to call just have not had time to .

I will have many parts for the lambo for sale. Air intakes, tops, interior, ...yada yada....soon!

If you are changing the front bumper are you also changing the rockers to 30th? I have the molds to the 30th rockers and 30th front and rear bumpers as well as the SV lid and complete interior. Let me know if I can be of any help! We stick strictly with epoxy and carbon for our parts. What is your guy making your parts from? Looks like polyester resins and mat from the photos.

I will have many parts for the lambo for sale. Air intakes, tops, interior, ...yada yada....soon!

ab,you should make the wing out of strong material like carbon fiber with epoxy because they will crack if it's made out of fiberglass.I've seen fiberglass wings cracking when you go over 80mph a few times.You don't want to have unhappy customers with broken parts.

I decided I am selling my Fiberglass parts. I am going to go with Carbon Fiber instead. I will list them in the classifieds and put them on Ebay. Nothing wrong with Fiberglass, but I want to see what I can do with Carbon Fiber. If I am breaking any rules here...delete this post. No hard feelings.

Adam,

The work your doing is incredible! I give you a lot of credit for a job well done. I enjoyed reading your posts. Please tell your brother he's doing some really cool work too. What does he think about working on the Lambo and does he like it better than the Viper???

Best regards, :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

DLM

Thanks Doug. Coming from you that means a lot to me. You're the one that got me started in the first place with all this stuff. I really appreciate all the guidance you gave me in my Viper days. Took my Viper apart and did some cool things with it, now I am taking a Lambo apart which is a lot simplier than the Viper in my opinion. What next? My kitchen stove? ha!

I can't wait to see what you come out with on the Murci side of things.

Talk to ya later.