What do you guys think of this Aston Martin (Vantage)..

Jeff SD

Its been on eBay for months ...

Ya I know..People are scared of AM's. They depreciate too fast.

You gotta buy really smart to limit your loss.

So true - I've had my eye on one for a while, but figure these will be $70K cars in 12 months. Why they put those wheels on is beyond me .....

been watching the values of these vantage v8's the past few months. do you believe it will really go as low as 70k in the next 12 months? i see them floating in the ballpark of 95-105k. even if it got to 80k, i think i'd want to jump on one of these badboys.

But I bet it rides like s**t with those 22's.

That car is hot. I like the white with the black wheels. Maybe not 22's but it looks good.

That car is hot. I like the white with the black wheels. Maybe not 22's but it looks good.

I like the way that car looks. Swap out the wheels and you have a winner.

I like the way that car looks. Swap out the wheels and you have a winner.

I actually think the wheels look badass..But I'm sure the ride blows. 22's is just pushing it a little too far.

The rubber is almost none existant.

been watching the values of these vantage v8's the past few months. do you believe it will really go as low as 70k in the next 12 months? i see them floating in the ballpark of 95-105k. even if it got to 80k, i think i'd want to jump on one of these badboys.

Ive been watching them too... but then again, I watch alot of cars, because I cant decide what to get next, and what I can afford :icon_mrgreen: . No way will the AMV8 go down to 70's just yet. The lowest I can see a decent one going to is about 100k. I really like the white on there, looks fantastic imo, and its the only one in that color. I dont think the 22's would be all that bad of a ride. Maybe Im just too used to driving cars with a stiff ride.

Ive been watching them too... but then again, I watch alot of cars, because I cant decide what to get next, and what I can afford :icon_mrgreen: . No way will the AMV8 go down to 70's just yet. The lowest I can see a decent one going to is about 100k. I really like the white on there, looks fantastic imo, and its the only one in that color. I dont think the 22's would be all that bad of a ride. Maybe Im just too used to driving cars with a stiff ride.

I think with the new ownership of the company and new model cars that they will be coming out with including the vantage and the new vantage roadster is going to do for Aston what the Gallardo and Audi did for lambo. All it takes is a desire from the buyers to change the market value on a car. I can see that happening with the Vantage and some of the newer models up and coming. I don't see the vantage dipping into the 70k range any time soon. '06's are trading on the wholesale market for mid 90's and the ones that are low 90's have miles or are funky color combo's. '07's are still doing above 100k on the wholesale market with the funky colored or higher miles ones doing high 90's.

Those wheels would look hideous on a DB9 - even more so with the V8 Vantage. I bet with 19s or max 20s the overall look would be great & more balanced...