///AMG™

MONACO BODYGUARDS

The Enzo driver was shifting way early, but he would have gotten walked on regardless.

I wonder how an Enzo would really do against some of our cars. I have heard that an owner of both an Enzo and an SLR said he felt his SLR was faster. I dont believe it.

I wonder how an Enzo would really do against some of our cars. I have heard that an owner of both an Enzo and an SLR said he felt his SLR was faster. I dont believe it.

The power isnt that much different but the weight probably is.

The power isnt that much different but the weight probably is.
I dont know how it is now, but Im certain with the Renntech kit the SLR will walk it.

maybe the torque of the SLR gave him the "feeling" that it was faster.

Im interested to see a 722 vs Enzo race. the hp differences are not that much (~10 hp) but whereas the Enzo weighs a few hundred lbs less, the SLR has 130 ft-lbs or torque going for it. from the CGT vs SLR vids, the 130 ft-lbs seemed to make up for the SLR's 600 lbs weight disadvantage. should be interesting.

I could see the cars being very close at altitude, given one is NA and one is forced.

Id love to find out!

Clearly one should take this statement to mean that you are purchasing an Enzo within the next few days :drunk:

You should get in touch with LV Eric then......

:eusa_wall:

Just kidding.

:lol2:

I actually texted LV Eric a few weeks ago and didnt get an answer.

Just hope Eric isn't driving. I still laugh when I remember that he got schooled by a Diablo 6.0 in his Enzo......and by bus-lengths to boot.