Black Enzo Wrecked

Destructo

Why do these cars split in half all the time?

I believe it's a design feature? so the impact disipates and you'll notice that most people walk away from them after the accidents. Just like crumple zones i suppose, but more like "break away" zones so the force leaves the car and doesn't completly buckle.

Thats my best guess, i'm sure someone who has a hand in the field can give us a better explination or what not on that.

At least its consistant with all the other Crashed Enzo's (split in half).

IMO black is the sickest color for an Enzo.

Probably because there is a subframe mounted on the carbon monocoque.

I believe it's a design feature? so the impact disipates and you'll notice that most people walk away from them after the accidents. Just like crumple zones i suppose, but more like "break away" zones so the force leaves the car and doesn't completly buckle.

Thats my best guess, i'm sure someone who has a hand in the field can give us a better explination or what not on that.

I believe it is very similar to the design for Fieros. The Fiero was designed to split in two in a serious crash to protect the passengers incase the rear-mounted engine catches fire (making the engine compartment and cab physically separated to prevent casualty by fire).

Well that is what I was told.

Fiero, the hidden inspiration behind the Heritage of Ferrari.