g-force

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:confused:

There's what, 10.. maybe 15 TTG's? That's mainstream?

I'd bet we will see another 50 of them come the pub in 08. I think there are 5-6 of them in there RIGHT NOW. Now that said, I'm still as excited as an 8 year old on Christmas Eve night to get my car back. :lol: I REALLY want to do something wicked. I just need Jason to agree. ;)

Wayne is your spyder going to be #7 and my car #8? I have lost track.

I'm next one out of the barn,,,don't know whom is after me?

:lol: Doesn't sound too appealing. :P I'd like to do something really different. The only issue is that it's not worth it for Jason to do it unless it's going to be something he can do a LOT of, which is exactly what I DON'T want. It's a tough situation where I may have to pay an astronomical amount of money to make SURE nobody else can have it. ;)

Now see if I followed that philosophy.....there would only be ONE TT Gallardo...and that would be a shame!

I've always wanted guys to drive my car..share in the excitement..then maybe they would also want to do it?

I'd personally like to see EVERY GAllardo owner do it. or at least a large number so...then maybe the factory would get the picture...BUILD a FACTORY

TWIN TURBO albeit with less HP!

I'm looking at early Feb from what Jason says.

Todd

Usually WHATEVER he says add some more time..things ALWAYS come up..shit

happens and he definitely can't be PUSHED.

Now see if I followed that philosophy.....there would only be ONE TT Gallardo...and that would be a shame!

I've always wanted guys to drive my car..share in the excitement..then maybe they would also want to do it?

I'd personally like to see EVERY GAllardo owner do it. or at least a large number so...then maybe the factory would get the picture...BUILD a FACTORY

Wayne you are a good man.....wouldn't surprise me in the least if you passed your first gf around to your high school home room buddies......after you popped her cherry! I will gladly take you up on your offer of a sloppy second drive on that beautiful spyder. :lol2:

Gary says he is looking for a Gallardo to TT, so we shall see. Also, the Saudi guy is airfreighting the SL . I don't know who the other SL owner is, but that deal was recently sealed too.

I don't think we will be seeing 50 Heffner TTs in one year. Maybe 20 or 30 for next year. As you know, a TT conversion done right is a big job. I don't see one a week comming out of Heffner's shop.

Wayne you are a good man.....wouldn't surprise me in the least if you passed your first gf around to your high school home room buddies......after you popped her cherry! I will gladly take you up on your offer of a sloppy second drive on that beautiful spyder. :lol2:

Gary says he is looking for a Gallardo to TT, so we shall see. Also, the Saudi guy is airfreighting the SL . I don't know who the other SL owner is, but that deal was recently sealed too.

I don't think we will be seeing 50 Heffner TTs in one year. Maybe 20 or 30 for next year. As you know, a TT conversion done right is a big job. I don't see one a week comming out of Heffner's shop.

Never passed my high school gf around but swapped dates more than once in college!

If Gary buys a G he'll go to head of the que. That is ....if he posts the vid of his Viper getting waxed!

How did the Saudi guy hear about Heffner? I've posted numerous times on Rennteam.com but actually not

very much European interest.Mostly American posters responding. You are closer Bernard...get Heffner to sponsor a

trip to the Ring for you and your BEAST. A reasonable gesture considering the good press you've gotten for him.

If Heffner does 1 a month in addition to his other projects he'll have his hands and bank account full!.

I'm next one out of the barn,,,don't know whom is after me?

Jason told me via email this morning, "Wayne's engine is going in the car tomorrow and yours

is next. I have not been able to get the dyno to get a clean tach

signal so I don't have a torque figure right now. I'll see if I can

get that before the end of the week."

Jason told me via email this morning, "Wayne's engine is going in the car tomorrow and yours

He has ALWAYS had that Torque issue on that Dyno. He should get it fixed or buy a NEW

AWD Dyno IMHO. He can tack it on to the Saudis bill.

He received back 3 completed motors last week. I just told him "just be sure you get my original

one back in my car."

Never passed my high school gf around but swapped dates more than once in college!

If Gary buys a G he'll go to head of the que. That is ....if he posts the vid of his Viper getting waxed!

How did the Saudi guy hear about Heffner? I've posted numerous times on Rennteam.com but actually not

very much European interest.Mostly American posters responding. You are closer Bernard...get Heffner to sponsor a

trip to the Ring for you and your BEAST. A reasonable gesture considering the good press you've gotten for him.

If Heffner does 1 a month in addition to his other projects he'll have his hands and bank account full!.

Heffner ain't running a club....first come first served! If we smashed a ring record with a low lap time, I bet the rennteam guys would sit up and take notice. Excellent idea about shipping me out! :icon_thumleft:

Usually WHATEVER he says add some more time..things ALWAYS come up..shit

happens and he definitely can't be PUSHED.

Time WAS supposed to be mid Jan, but we are back to early Feb already. :P My best guess is I'll lay hands on the car toward the END of that month, which is fine. As long as I have it for spring and it pulls 877 hp on the ground like this one, I'll be happy. ;)

I hear you. The industry I'm in with both of my companies is HIGHLY specialized and customzied products. My customers pay dearly to have literal one of a kind items unlike anyone else. I suppose I've somewhat adopted those desires, working in that vein on a daily basis. Maybe we could tear one apart, redo EVERYTHING, and try to figure out a way to make it handle 2 g's and apply 1500hp to the ground. :lol: I'm down for that product, maybe just not the bill. :lol:

I hear you. The industry I'm in with both of my companies is HIGHLY specialized and customzied products. My customers pay dearly to have literal one of a kind items unlike anyone else. I suppose I've somewhat adopted those desires, working in that vein on a daily basis. Maybe we could tear one apart, redo EVERYTHING, and try to figure out a way to make it handle 2 g's and apply 1500hp to the ground. :lol: I'm down for that product, maybe just not the bill. :lol:

Todd I like your style I must admit!

Todd I like your style I must admit!

Creative and specialty products are what I do for a living. Finding ways to deliver performance coupled with a HIGH level of exclusivity. I suppose I've just learn to demand the same thing in my own personal taste. I like having things that nobody else has, and I don't mind paying to get it.

Wow!

These increased power levels are getting exciting. 200 more rwhp than my car currently has sounds like too much fun! If the rest of these higher powered TT cars hold up or parts are developed for anything that does fail in the next month or two looks like I will be taking the splurge for the rods/upgrade besides the fuel system upgrade I already plan on doing and be in great shape come spring time here in Chicago (smile)!

Jim McClain

Talked to Jason yesterday. He said Wayne, your spider is #7 and I am #8. I should expect my car to be ready early January, that could be less than a month away!!

Talked to Jason yesterday. He said Wayne, your spider is #7 and I am #8. I should expect my car to be ready early January, that could be less than a month away!!

he sent me photo today with my engine in the car.

talked with him on phone and he said Saudi guy called to say his SL being airfreighted this weekend.

It is an E-gear.

he sent me ohoto today with my engine in the car.

talked with him on phone and he said Saudi guy called to say his SL being airfreighted this weekend.

It is an E-gear.

How freakin excited are you?!? :P I know I wish mine was done. :D

How freakin excited are you?!? :P I know I wish mine was done. :D

I was excited on the first car... I'm yawning on this one..... even though it

will be much more powerful.

Todd you have 2 more wishes...DON'T WASTE THEM!

I was excited on the first car... I'm yawning on this one..... even though it

will be much more powerful.

Todd you have 2 more wishes...DON'T WASTE THEM!

:lol: You like that saying. :lol: I'm pretty sure you won't be yawning once you know it's on the truck coming to sweet home Cali. :P

so what that it would be expensive? for 1000HP car some people claim here bigger price is OK, my point is I cannot believe this engine would withstand 1 hour of autobahn driving :) And yes audi built some prototypes, they all burned on Nürburgring :)

Why would it not withstand one hour of Autobahn driving. It all depends on whom and how you have your engine built and with guys like Heffner, it's built with better stronger internals to handle much more power than what the stock engine was built with. One good example would be Ruf Automobil Germany. They rebuild from ground up Porsches which run much quicker and handle better so are you saying that they will not be able to handle a blast down the Autobahn for an hour. Hello, wake up and smell the coffee. I used to own a Ruf and I know what I am speaking about. I am speaking from experience.

Why would it not withstand one hour of Autobahn driving. It all depends on whom and how you have your engine built and with guys like Heffner, it's built with better stronger internals to handle much more power than what the stock engine was built with. One good example would be Ruf Automobil Germany. They rebuild from ground up Porsches which run much quicker and handle better so are you saying that they will not be able to handle a blast down the Autobahn for an hour. Hello, wake up and smell the coffee. I used to own a Ruf and I know what I am speaking about. I am speaking from experience.

Actually, it may last longer. Aside from the heat generated by the turbo's, the engine wouldn't be working as hard or need as high rpm's to reach top speed. And cruising at top speed would be at a (slightly) lower rpm then the n/a engine.