breather hose on passenger side intake???

lvfjmbusa

I am tryin to find a picture of the passenger side intake runner where some sort of breather hose is attached. specificly where it hooks up on the other end and if there is anything in between the 2 ends. all or any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

I think your talking about the black house thats about an 1" to 1.5" thick that provides ventilation to your alternator.

The hose can be seen in this picture. Trying to find out where boost pressure is getting into the crankcase. Probably look into it more later today, but if that hose goes to the valve cover than that is the answer to the problems.

boost pressure? does this mean you are you turboing? i hope so

Looks like hose that goes to cold start valve on valve cover then to air filter housing.

There is one on driver side too!

Well that isn't the problem. That picture is from an older model. The source of the pressure is coming from the breather hose that hooks up to the passenger valve cover. No pressure in the block with the hose disconnected. But pressure is still coming from this hose connection while engine is running

011.JPG