Tires

TiAmoVeloce

Briefly can someone tell me what those of you with "S" cars are doing for tires?

I know the Pirelli's are no longer available and running old stock from X number of years ago isn't the best idea either. What are the possible options, if any?

Thanks

Ralph

I hear Yokohama has tires for us

i have pzero C on front

i asked for others but looks they are discontinued to

p.s. thinking about an S car, Ralf? ;)

I have one NOS late set from Pirelli, and it is Z rated.

As far as I know, every year or two, Pirelli will produce another batch of Z rated tires.

Thanks guys,

My Boxer is enough trouble to find tires for. So I wondered if the large S car tires were still an issue for people to get or possible options other than Pirelli. My 1st choice would be Pirelli.

p.s. thinking about an S car, Ralf?

Emilio, I have always considered an S car as something I might own one day. I like them too. :icon_thumleft:

I appreciate the info.

Best Wishes,

Ralph

If its any consolation, most countach kit car owners are in the same boat... :icon_mrgreen:

that is true, nobody think about these guys, as good as they are they should go for other tyres than pirelli, very sad for the perfect replicas

LOL

that is true, nobody think about these guys, as good as they are they should go for other tyres than pirelli, very sad for the perfect replicas

LOL

Market Value of Replicrap Countach w/o Pirelli tires $0.02, Replicrap Countach with Pirelli tires $2,000.00 wow 100,000% market difference. :lol:

Market Value of Replicrap Countach w/o Pirelli tires $0.02, Replicrap Countach with Pirelli tires $2,000.00 wow 100,000% market difference. :lol:

So, I assume there will be a day when one of you S car owners will excitedly buy a replicar from an owner for $2000.00. Then jack the car up in his driveway and remove the correct Pirelli tires, leaving the car where it dropped. :rant:

If he doesn't have original Lambo emblems stuck everywhere, it might be nice to leave him some blocks for it to sit on....... :eusa_think:

So, I assume there will be a day when one of you S car owners will excitedly buy a replicar from an owner for $2000.00. Then jack the car up in his driveway and remove the correct Pirelli tires, leaving the car where it dropped. :rant:

If he doesn't have original Lambo emblems stuck everywhere, it might be nice to leave him some blocks for it to sit on....... :eusa_think:

I still cannot understand, how a replikrap owner will spend 30K, 60K, and 100K+ on a kit ? WHY ??????

For that kind of money, there are just so many awesome (legacy) cars you can buy.

I still cannot understand, how a replikrap owner will spend 30K, 60K, and 100K+ on a kit ? WHY ??????

For that kind of money, there are just so many awesome (legacy) cars you can buy.

I'm with you.

Yes even years ago, I could have bought a nice shiny almost new Kelmark GT :eusa_shhh: . But stubborn me just had to have that old 246 GT instead. :eusa_wall: