275mph Viper

Snakebitten

Who would be brave enough to be at the Helm of that POS at 275mph?

Its this car not the regular Viper....Competition Coupe...Total racecar, rollcage, etc frome the factory...May still be a pos in your eyes though :lol2:

vipercomp03_05_800.jpg

If Bugatti couldn't get Michelin to make tires that would handle over 253MPH, I highly doubt those guys got them to make ones to handle 275!

I'm sure it's a theorhetical top speed which means nothing.

I have a theorhetical top speed of Mach 14, I just can't get the rocket to stay on my back without pulling me down. :icon_mrgreen:

If Bugatti couldn't get Michelin to make tires that would handle over 253MPH, I highly doubt those guys got them to make ones to handle 275!

I'm sure it's a theorhetical top speed which means nothing.

I have a theorhetical top speed of Mach 14, I just can't get the rocket to stay on my back without pulling me down. :icon_mrgreen:

This has been debunked.....Max Power hyped it on there page but apparently someone in the know commented on it being a complete farce....The car did 225mph in the mile and never did 275mph....

That car IS a total shitbox among shitboxes. It barely broke 1k rwhp which in viper land any idiot can do falling off a log using 93 pumpgas.

Just another marketing joke by hennescrew.

With 1500 to the wheels there is no reason a viper wouldn't run 275, just get some of those ALMS slicks and go balls out.

With 1500 to the wheels there is no reason a viper wouldn't run 275, just get some of those ALMS slicks and go balls out.

Okay, let's see it first.

That car IS a total shitbox among shitboxes. It barely broke 1k rwhp which in viper land any idiot can do falling off a log using 93 pumpgas.

Just another marketing joke by hennescrew.

Hennessey is behind this???LMAO no wonder.....That thief surely knows how to market his snake oyl.....This reminds of his claim of 257mph on his Venom 1000....Not that the car cant do it but you'd think he'd do it and get it on tape.....The truth can only help your business...

Hennessey is behind this???LMAO no wonder.....That thief surely knows how to market his snake oyl.....This reminds of his claim of 257mph on his Venom 1000....Not that the car cant do it but you'd think he'd do it and get it on tape.....The truth can only help your business...

Hard to see straight when youv'e been snakebitten!!

Yeah he's behind this whole debacle. and for him to run those numbers he would have to build a car that actually made some power, trust his own work, and then grow some fcuking balls to drive it.

So far he's 0-3 there.