SL65 for sale

BITURBOAMG

I am thinking to put my sl up for sale and ask 112k? Is that a good price for a 2005 sl65, 14k miles, cpo, distronic, parktronic, keyless go, blk ash wood, built in k40 front and rear with laser dif front and rear, elm, oh and 582whp. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

I am thinking to put my sl up for sale and ask 112k? Is that a good price for a 2005 sl65, 14k miles, cpo, distronic, parktronic, keyless go, blk ash wood, built in k40 front and rear with laser dif front and rear, elm, oh and 582whp. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Sweet car - however that are selling in the 80's now... I know just redic!

AZExoticLover had one, sold it in the $80Ks, and it had a bunch of work done to his.
No he didnt, he had a Cl65, Not an Sl65. I think you are close, not too Long ago RoB Ferretti paid 107 for an 05 with 11K miles and extended warranty.

No he didnt, he had a Cl65, Not an Sl65. I think you are close, not too Long ago RoB Ferretti paid 107 for an 05 with 11K miles and extended warranty.

oops, my bad, you are right.

Did he ever get the title ?

• 2 weeks later...

I knew at 122k it was close. If it doesnt sell oh well. The 09 sl65 is being released and other then some ugly lights, wing and bumper it is the same car so value shouldnt tank like the cl's with the newer car.

From what I've seen even the SL's are selling for mid 90's with about the same mileage. Search autotrader and you see some <10k mile 05's for under 100k.