TT SPIDER 908 RWHP!!!!!

g-force

• 3 weeks later...

That kind of power will take you to the moon and back in a day! Congrats and enjoy it in good health.

• 1 month later...
Wow, that is impressive, and very powerful!

But, I have some questions. Other than the obvious engine and drivetrain modifications, what other modifications were doing as far as handling that power in motion? How does the chassis, or how is the chassis expected to handle all of that?

Is the Lamborghini itself, built to handle that power? I've heard that convertibles aren't ideal for handling such extreme amounts of horsepower, so I'm wondering how this Gallardo will perform. I have tons of questions for this car and the overall finished specs (weight, weight distribution, and so forth).

This has got to be a first! Very exciting!

Congrats!

:iamwithstupid:

that just blows me away, I thought 1000+ hp was only for 1/4 mile freaks(and ricers like me) not exotics too!!!

to add to that- has this beauty seen the track yet(an oval or twisty type not the straight-line) and if so, what's it topped out at?

I know I gave up on modding my VR4 b/c even a 1000awhp VR4 is still not a stock LP560 or LP640 b/c hp and straightline performance isn't everything, but a 900rwhp exotic is just unfair ;)

look up topics by Mr. Vroom for top speed gps verified and 1/4 times. 1/4 times vary though as all TT G's have different power levels depending on gas etc

...but a 900rwhp exotic is just unfair ;)

Thats how I always felt about these pieces of donkey shit at the race track that couldnt do a 7 second 0-60 from the factory that now suddenly can do a 9.0s 1/4. ;) Its about time the Lambos stood up and said fcuk you back. ;)

exactly- there's much more to a car than top-speed, 0-60 and 1/4 times....

it's why I don't care that there are Civics out there that could wax my car and also why I don't care that I could hang with a stock Diablo in the 1/4 ;)

best of all are the ones that are "track-queens" and have nothing but a racing seat(no passenger seat), no interior trim and are either setup for limited or no street use at all.