Looking for 1988-89 Aston

LPDADDY

I reckon this is going to be a hard car to find.

What is want is an 1988-89 Aston Martin DBS V8 Vantage Volante 5speed lhd in mint condition with service records etc etc.Now before anyone starts sending me info on various cars,please make sure the following apply:

It has to be lhd,has to be a vantage volante,has to be 5 speed,has to be mint.There were not a lot of cars produced with these specs,i guess around 20 to 30 cars.I will offer a finders fee for the right car.

Thanks

If Ed Waterman or Ted @ Autosport Designs don't know about one, just about no one will...

I don't know if there are any in NA.I spoke with Tom Papadopoulos at Autosport designs and he doesn't know of any for sale at the present.I have no issue bringing a car in from EU as anything over 15 years or older is eligible in Canada.I didn't know Ed was involved with Astons

I don't know if there are any in NA.I spoke with Tom Papadopoulos at Autosport designs and he doesn't know of any for sale at the present.I have no issue bringing a car in from EU as anything over 15 years or older is eligible in Canada.I didn't know Ed was involved with Astons

Ed had virtually the same car you're describing (red/tan) for about two years, I just can't remember if it was an auto or not.

Ed had virtually the same car you're describing (red/tan) for about two years, I just can't remember if it was an auto or not.

I will check his website.Almost all the Vantage Volantes are auto.

I will check his website.Almost all the Vantage Volantes are auto.

Teds got a 5 speed, but its an 86.

Teds got a 5 speed, but its an 86.

If it is a Vantage that is ok.Who is ted?

Im guessing your not to picky about mileage or color?

There aren't a lot of cars so i don't think mileage is going to be an issue.No Greens or browns otherwise all other colours are ok

You are right.It doesn't fit my criteria.I guess i wasn't blunt or specific enough with my request :rant:

Have you contacted Grand touring? I know they had a black coupe a while ago.

Have you contacted Grand touring? I know they had a black coupe a while ago.

Nevermind, I forgot you hate their guts :D

Nevermind, I forgot you hate their guts :D

That's pretty good of you to remember lol.I repeat,as long as grand touring is a Bentley dealer i will never buy another Bentley or Rolls.Modern Astons are out of the question anyway but an 89 doesn't need to be serviced by these losers.

Jerry,please read my ad.No coupes,no auto's,no rhd,vantage spec only.no green or brown cars lol