1061RWHP SUPRA......FINISHED PICS!!!

VegasSE

Beautiful Supra. I really like the styling and the green calipers.

I've been on supraforums for so long now...it's fun to finally see someone with deep pockets really tackle a Supra project and finish it well. Too often people cheap out and the cars are never really "complete", i.e. looks, power, interior, exterior, handling, etc. Yours is VERY well done.

Congrats. I'm thinking of SILV08...I'll let you know.

-Olivier

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful Supra. I really like the styling and the green calipers.

I've been on supraforums for so long now...it's fun to finally see someone with deep pockets really tackle a Supra project and finish it well. Too often people cheap out and the cars are never really "complete", i.e. looks, power, interior, exterior, handling, etc. Yours is VERY well done.

Congrats. I'm thinking of SILV08...I'll let you know.

-Olivier

Thanks. I'm VERY happy with it. The only other thing I'd like to do is paint the car at some point so that it is PERFECT. I'm highly particular about my cars, and this one has a few imperfections that I'd like gone. Overall, the car looks wonderful, but I'd like it PERFECT. As for SILV08, I'll be there. :D

I figured you would be there!!! ;) I need a ride if I make it out...I haven't had a uber-powerful Supra ride in YEARS...same for a Gallardo!!! :lol2:

I figured you would be there!!! ;) I need a ride if I make it out...I haven't had a uber-powerful Supra ride in YEARS...same for a Gallardo!!! :lol2:

Well they want me to bring the G, so maybe I will. As for the ride, of course. ;) Now upgrade my account so I can upload unlimited pictures into my posts. :P

Well they want me to bring the G, so maybe I will. As for the ride, of course. ;) Now upgrade my account so I can upload unlimited pictures into my posts. :P

:lol2: :lol2: I'll try to get that done!!

:lol2: :lol2: I'll try to get that done!!

And get rid of that 60 seconds between PM''s thing. :lol: I'm an internet guy. I can type 100 words a min. :P Isn't there a paid membership that eliminates all the bullshit? :lol:

Very nice.

Is it anything like this on the street?

His is faster than mine, and in Vegas the Sun is so intense that the road is sticky, even now. Everything hooks pretty well down here. I think he's in PA so nothing will hook as hard there.

• 3 weeks later...
Nice ride bro!

I really like the green calipers. I wasn't expecting it would match the black paint! :)

Best,

Erik G.

I wanted them to match up with the Lambo. They turned out nice.

those tires look meaty

BFG G-Force 315/30/18 drag radials.

A few burnouts? Tires looking mighty slick. :icon_thumleft:

BFG G-Force Drag Radials. They are supposed to be like that. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Now the Gallardo has smaller twins so the throttle response is more instant and it doesn't take long at all for the turbos to spool. The Gallardo is much more responsive and much less picky about what gear it's in. Obviously the awd makes it a car that any moron can drive. You basically gradually dig into it through first and by the time you hit second it's full throttle, pull the shift just past 7000 and hang on. :lol: The Gallardo is VERY VERY easy to drive compared to the Supra, and much less tempermental under all conditions.

Sick ride! WOW! :D

Is your Gallardo an EGEAR or Manual Gearbox?

That's a mad looking Supra you've got right there! :icon_thumleft:

And it looks like you're running out of rubber on your rear tires! :P

That's a mad looking Supra you've got right there! :icon_thumleft:

And it looks like you're running out of rubber on your rear tires! :P

Those are BFG G-Force drag radials. They come like that. ;)