Brabus SLR Roadster (and tender)

TrentS

I love the wheels! And the contrast of white on red has always been classic, I'm thinking silver on red might look better.. Not a fan of Brabus either but it def looks great!

It fcuking rocks.I think i am going to get one

I read on this forum before that you have an SLR 722, congrats! Just curious what color combo you have?

I read on this forum before that you have an SLR 722, congrats! Just curious what color combo you have?

It is the standard 722 colour for NA. Dark grey exterior with black interior mixed with some grey alcantara.

It is the standard 722 colour for NA. Dark grey exterior with black interior mixed with some grey alcantara.

Wasn't black available in NA?

Ok, right on! I didn't realize there was a standard color. Great car!! A friends friend was in town(orlando) in dec from Tampa with his 722slr. I drove it on the track for no more than 3-4 mins before I realized it was too much of a car for me to handle!!!! His was same color scheme.

I think i have pics on my mac, ill post them.

Enjoy the car in good health! :icon_pidu:

That shits fcuking hot!

WOW!!!! That car just jumped like 10 spots on my Fav. cars ever because of those pictures and that color combo! Can't believe it! WORKS PERFect with the top and I love the little smart car. THose things are cool. I sold a few and have driven them.

I am not a big fan of Brabus and these wheels. Also too much red.....

Hmm I was too fast. Car looks greater after having studying the small pictures. Anyway always said a white SLR is awesome.

Not diggin it.
It looks like they dipped the wheels in that shit that makes it look like carbon. Some kind of coating or something. Ill take the 722 lip though!

I want one. I think I'm going to get one when my Lambo sells. White with red interior is perfect. I was looking at coupes but not after looking at this thing.

One of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. Has to be 700K at least.