porsche 996 tt performance upgrade wanted

BUMN

I have a 2003 996 TT tiptronic that I am looking to increase performance on it, its all stock right now.. anyone know a good shop in S. Florida? and what is the best upgrade to be done on the car for bang for buck performance.

thanks

I have a 2003 996 TT tiptronic that I am looking to increase performance on it, its all stock right now.. anyone know a good shop in S. Florida? and what is the best upgrade to be done on the car for bang for buck performance.

thanks

Just make sure you DO NOT go to Protomotive in Florida.

Allan, I saw on youtube VRalexander had a 996 TT on there that said work done by protomotive... the thing looks very fast and it shows him destroying alot of other fast cars... protomotive really is not any good? It sure looks like they made his car fast.. on the video it showed his car as a black 996TT do you know the car?

Larry

Had it been a couple of years ago, I would have said turbowerkes, but they are only working on race cars and with race teams now. Abolfaz would probably know where to send you.

Allan, I saw on youtube VRalexander had a 996 TT on there that said work done by protomotive... the thing looks very fast and it shows him destroying alot of other fast cars... protomotive really is not any good? It sure looks like they made his car fast.. on the video it showed his car as a black 996TT do you know the car?

Larry

His car was done by Protomotive out of California. They seem to build some very fast cars. The company I was reffering to is in Ft Laud and I always forget, i think they are now called Prototech, used to be Porschetech. They were affiliated with Protomotive at some point. They suck ass, and their cars blow up.