Maybach 57 what is it worth on the streets?

lvfjmbusa

I have a friend trying to sell his 2004 Maybach 57 with 17,000 miles in showroom condition. He just purchased an extended warranty for an additional 3 years at the price of about 10k. What is the street value of the car? We are trying to figure a good number, I have seen them at auction for varyious prices, nothing to give me a good figure though

My Neighbor has a 2004 57 - mint low mileage for sale right now for 170K and no offers... These cars tanked in prices but are coming into what I would say is a decent deal.

You will get no where near 200K imo - I would say for a reasonably quick sale you are going to have to be in the 170ish range in a good (high end market) like LA, Miami, etc to get it to move.

• 2 weeks later...
I have an overseas buyer looking for a Maybach in that 170 range. Feel free to have him contact me about his car. thanks!

Brian

Actually Roy Cats one broker that is marketing it.. My neighbors father (owner) passed away and now the daughter and son have possession of it. Give Roy a call if interested.

I am not really involved in the sale at this point.

Rich

I can get more info if you would like - just PM me an e-mail and I can pass you to the owners.

I used to see that Maybach driving everywhere in cincinnati. It was the first one I saw aroudn town being used as a daily driver, or at least seemed like it was. Beautiful car but the hype really died out quick on them.

• 1 month later...

Car wont TOUCH 170k in the states. Brian will have to move it to someone over in China, Russia etc... He might be the only shot of getting that number. Wholesale on that car is probably not North of 140k.

Car wont TOUCH 170k in the states. Brian will have to move it to someone over in China, Russia etc... He might be the only shot of getting that number. Wholesale on that car is probably not North of 140k.

:iamwithstupid: