Welcome to our newest member GLC65!

abolfaz

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to here! and welcome to the site!!

South American Koran mutt

Self made millionare, started with nothing?

Self made millionare, started with nothing?

A MORON LIKE ME CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN. Need to be in deep shit and focused and work like there is no tomorrow. Got lucky too but did not have anyone help me. Actually, everyone turned their backs to me. There motherless kids were the only inspiration and a girlfriend (wife now) who gave me $100.00 every other week from her paycheck and had belief in me. That is why I have no problem helping sincere, honest, motivated people. Helped alot of people become mutlimillionaires but half of them failed because money and ego got to their heads.

good to here! and welcome to the site!!

Good to be here. Why does Allen not like Roy Cats so much. I know Roy has a sick sense of humor. He tried to set his Pomeranian up with my toy poodle, Missy and told him to get lost. I know Roy has a sick sense of humor but the guy is funny. He might have some chemical imbalance but that is not his fault. He was born that way but he was not asked to be born. He is just here on this earth and making the most of it until his time is up. If I do not like someone, I turn the other way. If they instigate and wont leave me alone, I make a phone call and things get done. It just seems there is alot of animosity between Allan and Roy.

Welcome to LP! You have a great collection!

Seems like Roy is trying to gather some info on you... Are you a 'crook' as well? :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=199638

I honestly cant beleive that other internet forums allow someone like Roy to stay onboard. Do they need the money that badly?

A MORON LIKE ME CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN. Need to be in deep shit and focused and work like there is no tomorrow. Got lucky too but did not have anyone help me. Actually, everyone turned their backs to me. There motherless kids were the only inspiration and a girlfriend (wife now) who gave me $100.00 every other week from her paycheck and had belief in me. That is why I have no problem helping sincere, honest, motivated people. Helped alot of people become mutlimillionaires but half of them failed because money and ego got to their heads.

Self made millionare, started with nothing, made millions in real estate, did anyone tell you that you were nuts when you said you were going to do your first real estate deal? Btw, do you have a fountain at your home?

Hey Gus, I read your story twice (here and on F-chat) and it's a good one, good for you, it's great to see someone doing so well!

I have a question I will float on the board if you don't mind... there are several others including me who are 'self made' but who haven't achieved your level of success. I am in manufacturing and I've achieved reasonable success there. I want to diversify to spread risk and plan for the future. As I understand you are in commercial real estate? Can you elaborate on what exactly you do? Do you buy properties and lease them out? Buy pre-leased buildings? Do you do construction of new buildings? Do you act as a financier of commercial properties? If you build/buy and lease, do you usually shoot for mid-large companies as tenants or are you building 200k sq-ft buildings and doing 20+ year leases with large companies?

I have been thinking of building commercial properties (or buying existing properties) for lease and looking for small to mid-size but established companies to lease to. I was thinking industrial/manufacturing/R&D/office space as opposed to retail or service-oriented type space.

I'd like to hear more from a successful guy about any tips you can offer on the real estate thing, what you've found to be lucrative and any tips you would offer? if you don't want to share, I understand, or if you prefer to keep it private, I'd love to hear about it by PM. I didn't PM you my question because I am sure you are inundated with asskissers on all the forums looking to suck up to you via PM, so I figured I'd just ask, especially since I am sure a lot of others are interested in your experiences as a very successful businessman!

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Im not understanding how Roy, Kevin and fchat have turned to making fun of Gus? How do you turn around and make fun of a guy who just bought 5 cars from you and could most likely buy 99% of the guys on Fcrap.

Im not understanding how Roy, Kevin and fchat have turned to making fun of Gus? How do you turn around and make fun of a guy who just bought 5 cars from you and could most likely buy 99% of the guys on Fcrap.

:iamwithstupid:

And I thought were still in talks about buying another Lambo from him.

Gus, after reading a few of your posts Im really glad you found LP, sound like a great guy with a awesome sense of human and a damn smart business mind

Maybe he thinks the best defense is a good offense!?!?!? It makes no sense, but neither do any of the spelling and gramatical choices he makes. Or, for that matter, the lines of "PROOF THAT THE DAMAGE WUZ THERE"; "SHOW ME THE PITURES THAT PROOF IT WAS BURND"! :jackoff:

Maybe he thinks the best defense is a good offense!?!?!? It makes no sense, but neither do any of the spelling and gramatical choices he makes. Or, for that matter, the lines of "PROOF THAT THE DAMAGE WUZ THERE"; "SHOW ME THE PITURES THAT PROOF IT WAS BURND"! :jackoff:

edumacation, although I shouldnt talk... i spell and type like shit....

South American Koran mutt

Gus,

Have you ever been seen driving around in an orange LP640. I've met a mixed Asian gentlemen a few times driving that car but can't recall his name.

Yuri

Everyone makes mistakes; but you aren't on here trying to SELL something. If you were, I might wonder why you don't spell/grammar check (even briefly) what you type. Hell, even after you post you can edit!

His edumication hopefully came with a money-back guarantee because he needs it back!

fcuking idiot.

roy_you_fucking_idiot.JPG