Welcome to our newest member GLC65!

abolfaz

Barrington Hills, Illinois. 30 Miles northwest of downtown Chicago.

Beautiful houses in that area. Been through there a few times. Don't think I've ever seen your cars around though unless it was your CGT that's been driven around downtown here and there. Looks gorgeous.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A collection we all dream of owning. Thanks for sharing. Been a fan for awhile, good to see you here.

My favorite car is my orange/orange Murcielago Roadster. I take that out whenever I can. If the weather seems like its going to rain, I will take the LP640 . IMO, the Murcielagos are the best cars in this planet and no other cars in my collection comes close. Once the 2009 Murci is released I will probably get a green one. The thing that sucks is that the roof is so freaking difficult to install. I just installed a Larini exhaust on the roadster and am looking forward in taking her out. The Gallardo is a great fun car also. I am considering Twin Turboing the Gallardo this winter.

A late welcome to the site, your collection is amazing.

Loving those cars u own from those pics posted!

Those murcielagos looks so awesome..

just wondering,do u own any sedans like a RR or Maybach?

I have a 2007 Cadillac Escalade. a 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT, a 2005 Mercedes Benz S600, a 2007 MB S550, two pickup trucks, and a 2000 Navigator.

Beautiful houses in that area. Been through there a few times. Don't think I've ever seen your cars around though unless it was your CGT that's been driven around downtown here and there. Looks gorgeous.

I am nestled on thirty acres. If you are in the area, everyone knows me. Call the village or the police departmentand I can meet you there and invite you over for some beers.

I am nestled on thirty acres. If you are in the area, everyone knows me. Call the village or the police departmentand I can meet you there and invite you over for some beers.

Sounds fantastic Gus!

So what is in your current stable at the moment? All cars, not just exotics.

I have a 2007 Cadillac Escalade. a 2005 Cadillac Escalade EXT, a 2005 Mercedes Benz S600, a 2007 MB S550, two pickup trucks, and a 2000 Navigator.

I love my 07 Escalade!

Allan,

The MB SLR of yours is absolutely awesome!! You got great taste. My wife wants me to get her one and I showed her your car and she loves it. What year is it? How do you like it? Do you know of anyone selling one or if you want to sell it down the road, can you give me first dibs?

Allan,

The MB SLR of yours is absolutely awesome!! You got great taste. My wife wants me to get her one and I showed her your car and she loves it. What year is it? How do you like it? Do you know of anyone selling one or if you want to sell it down the road, can you give me first dibs?

Thank you, but I just sold mine. It is a fantastic car! Call Brian Albertson, at 417 300 6980

Allan,

Here's the one you want. You may think it's expensive, but it's celebrity owned.

http://www.weissach.com/auto-details.asp?autoID=728 6,000 miles

Beautiful cars!

I just sent a link to the pictures to my girlfriend while she was at work and thought her response was priceless....

"DalXXXXXXX: i love how the first red ferrari looks with all its body parts open

DalXXXXXXX: and i just wet my panties with the blue lambo"

Enjoy them!

Space is an issue and I really did not think the F40 and F50 were worth the money. I am not too concerned with making money on these cars but would like to minimize taking a bath when I sell. Those two cars just seemed somewhat dated and after owning several Murcis and diablos, they were no comparison. The Carrera GT was a crotch rocket and a super fast car but I needed space for the second Countach I wanted and really needed the spsce. The Ford GT did not interest me at all . If it goes up I am happy for the buyer. I felt clausterphobic when I was in the cockpit of the Carrera GT and it was a bitch always stalling engaging in first gear.

Don't you think GLC65 that building an add-on or buying another garage in different location will be worth all the fun you will have with these cars?

Sounds fantastic Gus!

So what is in your current stable at the moment? All cars, not just exotics.

I appreciate you posting all of the pictures. That is alot of work and I am sorry that I am not computer literate. I like to have most of my cars in Illinois . I do have a 12 car garage with lifts and I also have two other guest homes on my property so I normally garage all of my exotics and leave the daily drivers outside. There is always two or three cars in the shop so whatever I cannot garage, I have it store at one of my other homes in Wisconsin or Florida. Again, I really appreciate you volunteering to pose the pictures. I owe you so give me a shout when you are in my neck of the woods.

Gus, send some cars down to florida and join us on one of the Florida runs.

Beautiful cars!

I just sent a link to the pictures to my girlfriend while she was at work and thought her response was priceless....

"DalXXXXXXX: i love how the first red ferrari looks with all its body parts open

DalXXXXXXX: and i just wet my panties with the blue lambo"

Enjoy them!

You are joking, right?

Gorgeous car. Roy Cats has this one? Salvaged title? Stolen car?

No, Roy definitely has no part of that car.

Welcome Gus. I think I may have seen your CGT in downtown Chicago about a year and a half ago. Not this past December, but the the one before last. It was parked outside a hotel downtown. I tried to snap a quick pick when we went by, but were going to fast. Can't be too many black CGT's rolling around. I had no idea such an amazing collection was located so close to my home. I'm 40 minutes from Chicago. It's great to have you!

If you saw a blonde with huge natural breasts in the car, it was not me.

I think that car is in Vancouver as Weissach is the Lamborghini dealership there. By Celeb owned, I'm sure porter means himself :lol2: :icon_super:

I do not care whether a celeb or a felon owned it, as long as it is a clean car, I am interested. Never bought a car from across the border, how does that work?

I do not care whether a celeb or a felon owned it, as long as it is a clean car, I am interested. Never bought a car from across the border, how does that work?

Give me the cash Gus and i'll run across the border to buy it for you. :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

Can anyone tell me what was said about me, if anything, in the F50 thread (posted earlier) on Fchat. I was banned after my first post for NO APPARENT REASON :rant:. All I did was call them old and saggy

Can anyone tell me what was said about me, if anything, in the F50 thread (posted earlier) on Fchat. I was banned after my first post for NO APPARENT REASON :rant:. All I did was call them old and saggy

You must have offended THEIR BALLS

Was that you? They accused me of setting up a bogus name and account and they thought I was you. Thanks alot my friend. I do not need help getting in trouble. I can do that fine on my own. Everyone thought that was me. They were saying crap like "Welcome back, Gus", or Gus strikes again. I know you tried to be loyal and help me, but it backfired and those guys thought it was me. Oh well, shit happens. Anyways, I thought it was funny. You are a riot!!