For Sale: Brand new set of i Forged Daytona's for Gallardo

Heffner Performance

I have a brand new set of i Forged Daytona's 19x9 front and 19x11 rear with brand new Michelin Pilot Sports for sale. I bought these for my personal car and have decided to go a different route. All four wheels and tires $4,000.00.

DSC01010.JPG

DSC01011.JPG

DSC01012.JPG

DSC01014.JPG

Paging Allan...

These of any interest?

i was considering them but Im thinking I need monoblocks or Dymags.... But those look great!

Damn that's a deal. Now if you would just locate me a comparable bargain on a G to install them on Jason. Thanks.

i was considering them but Im thinking I need monoblocks or Dymags.... But those look great!

some dymags for G on 6speed. 20 inches though

FS are Ben's Dymag's in a 20" fitment.

20x8.5 (F) and 20x12 ®

They come with Toyo T1R in 235/30/20 and 315/25/20

He got new wheels and we need to move them out of our showroom.

No reasonable offer will be refused.

IMG_0291.jpg

some dymags for G on 6speed. 20 inches though
I saw those, Im gonna call tommorow and see how much, however according to Jason he said 20"s would hurt the performance of the Gallardo all around.

allan, you can never have too many sets of rims, IMO. They're like shoes. Go ahead, pick up this set.

as for the dymags, they'd look great in black/gunmetal centers on your yellow gallardo because of the yellow hue CF has.

allan, you can never have too many sets of rims, IMO. They're like shoes. Go ahead, pick up this set.

as for the dymags, they'd look great in black/gunmetal centers on your yellow gallardo because of the yellow hue CF has.

I think they would look good exactly how you state, but the fronts are even 20's. Car is gonna ride like ass!!!

For 4 thousand those rims are a STEAL! How could you not pick them up? A yellow G would look EXCELLENT with those!

I dont think I would like the white spokes on my yellow g...perhaps gunmetal...