03 Murci for sale

kev99sv

Want to sell my 03 Murci. Grigio antares with tan leather and contrasting stitching. Full 3M and Nav. I have found another car that I want to get and will give a great deal to someone. I have full service recs from new. Car runs and drives fantastic. No issues or problems. 12k miles. 165K. If anyone is interested let me know. I will post pics later.

I still love your BLUE SV!!!!! Good luck with the sell.

Thanks. I love it too.

Come on guys. The price is good. Clean no story Murci. No one interested?

Thanks. I love it too.

Come on guys. The price is good. Clean no story Murci. No one interested?

I think you have a fantastic car. Love the color combo. Though there is another car on the market with same exterior and black interior with only 5K miles that is asking the same price. Good conditioned car as well. Think they've been sitting on it for at least the last 3 months if not more.

I wonder if the economy has something to do with these cars selling slower?

it's definitely the economy. a lot of money don't have that much disposable income right now. all of mine is being saved for a good real estate deal if I can find one in my area.

it's definitely the economy. a lot of money don't have that much disposable income right now. all of mine is being saved for a good real estate deal if I can find one in my area.

Smart, real estate is a buyers market right now...just like buying ANY car. This car is a smoking deal and should sell fast at $165k.