It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me...

"Greetings, i found this website while searching for information on the new Lamborghini model.

I'm currently 22 years old and have been a big fan of the company for nearly ten years. This site seems to be a lot different from other Lamborghini websites, mainly because of the high level of dealership involvement.

Even if someone has a lot of money, the brand Lamborghini holds a special place among people of all financial status.

[unable to translate]*

And thank you to everyone for the pictures you have provided. I am imagining the new model to be a 700bhp powered car, it is especially hard to imagine if the new model is going to be a four door sedan..."

* Welcome to L/P, but i suggest if you are going to start attacking members with your first post, you strongly consider how long you would like to remain a part of our community. While everyone is welcome, make sure you treat others with respect and common courtesy.

Enjoy your stay, however long you decide to make it.

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

What he meant by the above was:

Simply being wealthy does not automatically indicate that Lamborghini ownership is for you. Lamborghini is a special brand.

Lamborghini is not a bargain brand or entry level marque. Those thinking so, wealthy or not, shouldn't be allowed Lambos.

It is these people that see no difference between a Gallardo or Ford Focus.

I have no penis.

I may have messed up on one of the lines though...

And I was even considering asking you to translate some important documents for me... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

We should stop being rude to someone because just his English isn't perfect...

Use of poor language is one thing, bringing a whole wheelbarrow of stupidity to the table is another.

Hey! i just wanted to say that a gallardo is not a toy!

if you didn´t like my comment or understand it you don´t have to write anything!

This is a forum and I´m sharing my thoughts --as possible as--!

We should stop being rude to someone because just his English isn't perfect...

I was teasing him because of his headstrong introduction, not because of his broken English. I apologize though if I offended him :icon_thumleft:

Alright everyone, lets bring this back on topic and leave our newly hazed member to enjoy the rest of his day.

:iamwithstupid:

Some people here have insider knowledge of what the new Lamborghini is (cough, MB, cough), but has anyone actually seen it yet?

They seem to be playing this one very close to the chest; it seemed like half the board had seen the LP560 before the press embargo was lifted.

I was teasing him because of his headstrong introduction, not because of his broken English. I apologize though if I offended him :icon_thumleft:

Was not targeting you. You did well and actually made sense of some parts I didn't quite understand. :icon_super:

He he BUT slowpoke will be famous for burning his car..... :icon_mrgreen: and I will be there

Only 6 more sleeps until the bonfire. We need to take up a collection for our buddy slowpoke and replace his soon-to-be melted G. I vote we get him into an R8. I know he loves them :icon_thumleft:

I cannot remember where I saw it but it said this new lambo is a 4 door to compete with the panamera and rapide.

Dude, no offense, but we're about...24 pages and 2 weeks ahead of you.

ahah oh my god just missed one day without lambopower and

wtf is up here with our new friend

that realy sounds like a mysterious lambo lover :D

that reminds me the kids go play somewhere else topic. but no mather.

he´s hopefully not askin the what u do for a living questions..

Just take it easy..

It seems that our topic was an big press echo because another daily paper was writing about

us alltogether at lambopower how much we are in the car, i dont know why they thought that

many of us loves that outcoming gt 2+2 but fcuk of i´m just in front of loosing my car to

Money Bitches and Monaco :) yea that sounds like a new verse of 50cent lets goo :)

cocainnnnilkooorr7.jpg

w594.png

Yesterday.. Just my 2 cents

lambo has this thing under seriously tight wraps. no spyshots, no leaked documents, no leaked pics... and the car is only 2 days way from being uncovered!

IlkanCorekci, sizin gibilerin böyle arabalara sahip olmamasi gerektiginden bahsediyordum! Lamborghini`ye sayginiz yok!

In english.. I was talking about that people like you shouldn"t be allowed to own these cars! You don"t respect to Lamborghini!

anyway this is out of topic.. I don´t want to disturb you.. it is clear that if you got money you can take a lambo.. like a focus.. so simple..

IlkanCorekci, sizin gibilerin böyle arabalara sahip olmamasi gerektiginden bahsediyordum! Lamborghini`ye sayginiz yok!

In english.. I was talking about that people like you shouldn"t be allowed to own these cars! You don"t respect to Lamborghini!

I don't like the way you come off (and I am not talking about your broken English, most of us makes mistakes)

Some of our members protected you, but trust me your path is narrow from now on.

IlkanCorekci is a funny guy and a Lamborghini OWNER (well soon ex, but that is another story)

I will claim that it is false, when you say that he don't respect Lamborghini. And I see absolutely no point in you coming here critizicing him.

PS And I think that my Murcielago is a TOY !!! A GREAT toy.... NOT like a Focus.

But your style is like a Focus... so pull yourself together !!!

Only 6 more sleeps until the bonfire. We need to take up a collection for our buddy slowpoke and replace his soon-to-be melted G. I vote we get him into an R8. I know he loves them :icon_thumleft:

I think that the R8 is too fast for him, how about the Audi TT... in blue ??? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

You won his car on a bet. Is it normal? I was talking about that, not trying to attack people!

and I understand what you mean ^^my Murcielago is a TOY !!! A GREAT toy.... NOT like a Focus^^, I wasn´t talking about that..

You won his car on a bet. Is it normal? I was talking about that, not trying to attack people!

and I understand what you mean ^^my Murcielago is a TOY !!! A GREAT toy.... NOT like a Focus^^, I wasn´t talking about that..

:eusa_wall:

So this Urus is the new SV?

Negative. The "urus" isn't even going to be the name, it's something else. General agreement "should be" that this is a concept of a 2+2 that won't see production until at least 2010.

The SV is another animal, but it's coming...