Custom floor mats?

Ricky_1

Hello everyone!

We make custom floor mats for your Lamborghini's.

Please let us know if you have any question(s). We are here to help your dream design...

www.westwindeuropean.com

WestWind European

Ricky T

I have been looking on your site, and found some floormates for my car. Do you ship to Europe? If yes, what's the shippingcost?

I have been looking on your site, and found some floormates for my car. Do you ship to Europe? If yes, what's the shippingcost?

Hi ejner,

Yes, we ship to European countries via UPS International.

The cost is $69.00

Ricky

Hi ejner,

The cost is $69.00

Ricky

Not a bad price for shipping.

P.S i bought mu Murci matts from you and Love them. :icon_super:

Not a bad price for shipping.

P.S i bought mu Murci matts from you and Love them. :icon_super:

Thank you for your support Lamborghini Joe !

Ricky T

Hi ejner,

The cost is $69.00

Ricky

Thanks, will order as ASAP.

They look nice. I mean no offense by this statement, but I am always surprised at the price of floor mats.

They did the mats for my SLR too. They were great!

Mountainwolf,

Thank you for the comment. Our custom floor mats are all hand made for your specifications.

For example, 16" inlaid bull takes about 6 - 7 hours to complate the process. We believe in our quality craftmanship and you get what you paid for.

Allan,

Thank you for the compliment! That was a great design and we had a fun making the custom floor mats for your SLR.

Hello everyone!

Please let us know if you have any question(s). We are here to help your dream design...

www.westwindeuropean.com

WestWind European

Ricky T

Hey Ricky,

Any luck on matching the Ithaca Verde color yet. The new Ipod nano green is pretty close.

I need my mats ASAP....

Bill Woo

Hey Ricky,

Any luck on matching the Ithaca Verde color yet. The new Ipod nano green is pretty close.

I need my mats ASAP....

Bill Woo

Hi Bill,

We tried more than several die-shop to create the bright lime green color Verde Ithaca for over a year now but it seems almost impossible to recreate the color on to the mat material...

If any of the Lambo power member know the die-shop, please let us know.

As the mean time, we are offering Verde Ithaca embroiderys. The thread color is very similar to the authentic Verde Ithaca. We just can't make 16" inlaid bull or the floor mats in Verde Ithaca.

Did you know we can blow up 5-1/2" standard bull up to 12" tall?

Ricky

• 1 year later...
Hi Bill,

We tried more than several die-shop to create the bright lime green color Verde Ithaca for over a year now but it seems almost impossible to recreate the color on to the mat material...

If any of the Lambo power member know the die-shop, please let us know.

As the mean time, we are offering Verde Ithaca embroiderys. The thread color is very similar to the authentic Verde Ithaca. We just can't make 16" inlaid bull or the floor mats in Verde Ithaca.

Did you know we can blow up 5-1/2" standard bull up to 12" tall?

Ricky

Ricky,

I have a 2002 Murcielago in Verde Ithaca. I have dark blue interior with verde ithica stitching. Can you match the dark blue mats and add verde ithica borders, verde ithhica Bull logo, and the script "Lamborghini" below the bull in Verde Ithica on the dark blue mats? If so, what do you charge for this mat set?

Thanks,

Rich

Can anyone post pics of the mats with the bull? The website has the lettering and a cursive "L", but no pics of the bull. Yellow bull, black mats, yellow piping preferred if anyone has a pic. TIA!

Anyone found anywhere that can replicate Superleggera mats? The replacement of them OE is ridiculous.

Even something with the Superleggera script would be cool.

Can anyone post pics of the mats with the bull? The website has the lettering and a cursive "L", but no pics of the bull. Yellow bull, black mats, yellow piping preferred if anyone has a pic. TIA!

I have the same mats, will post pics Saturday 26th

• 8 months later...
I have the same mats, will post pics Saturday 26th

Old thread, but..

I would love to see some example pics of the larger bull logo from westwind. Ive got a cart loaded there but I'm worried the bull won't look like what I'm thinking it might (line thickness, detail, etc).

Are there other vendors for custom mats that folks have used?

Just ordered mine. Went with a black mat, small bull + Lamborghini script below, orange embroidery, black border, and orange contrast stitch. Shouldn't take too long either they said. I'm excited! Thx for the examples!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone!

www.westwindeuropean.com

WestWind European

Ricky T

Ricky: Just bought a new 2009 Murcielago. Looking for a set of mats , black carpet with the Lambo Logo. Have them? What is your web site--can I look at them? Thanks Tom

Hello everyone!

WWW.WESTWINDEUROPEAN.COM

WestWind European

Ricky T

Ricky: Just bought a new 2009 Murcielago. Looking for a set of mats , black carpet with the Lambo Logo. Have them? What is your web site--can I look at them? Thanks Tom

I helped you out there a bit, see above

My mats are in! Westwind did a great job on them. They were a bit large on the first try, but they did not hesitate to adjust them for me. They look FANTASTIC!!! Thanks to the folks here who recommended Westwind!!

They still need to settle and flatten a bit from being in the box. But I couldn't wait to get them in the car and take pics. They are TOO beautiful!!

P1120464.jpg

P1120467.jpg