Lambo Owners BEWARE!!!!! shoddy clutch repair.

lambo128

It also sounds as if there was a miscommunication and if I were Wil, future such repairs using non-factory approved methods would compel me to have this information printed on the repair ticket requiring the owner's signature of consent.

That's my two cents, for whatever it's worth.

That would have eliminated all this BULLSHIT of HE SAID....SHE SAID, wouldn't it?

Hi Phil, I decided it's worth dredging up this old thread after all rather than letting sleeping dogs lie. I'm glad we've all put this behind us and you brought your latest Diablo in this winter for another clutch job and other service at our new shop. Wil and I are more than doubly glad you were totally satisfied with our work this time.

This incident caused us a lot of grief, too. Some lessons learned here regarding client communications to make sure the customer is always 100% satisfied and understands 100% the scope of all proposed work, particularly if custom or shortcuts are requested (which was the basis of our miscommunication - not to get that started again!).

We do take great pride and near fanatic attention to detail in every aspect of our work and the services we continue to provide after more than 30 years in the Lamborghini repair business. It means a great deal to us to know you value our workmanship and have put the past behind. We hope you continue to depend on us for all your Lambo needs for many years to come and we hope to see you at some shows this summer, possibly the Jul 1. Concorso Ferrari & Friends in West Hartford, CT.

Sandy and Wil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic