I heard a rumor

Allan-Herbie

If there's nothing coming from Allan on reliable information about this problem, I dont see why this thread isnt locked and moved into a private area until such proof is provided. Nobody deserves to be a victim of a witch hunt

Thank you Ben.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name calling.. locking a thread?

Answer me this...

3) When a moderator of this site puts out FALSE statements that he clearly did not have any facts about... why did you not close it?? Class ACT or just plain hypocrite??

I was sorry to see this thread, and I will not comment on any rumors, except to say I have heard a couple more about your company. The thread stays open as long as Allan wants it to. Hopefully, he will "look into the light", and realize its not worth the trouble; in any case he has more credibility.

Regarding the other thread that I closed, the owner of the Heffner TTG that you referred to is a member here, I have met him, he is a good guy, who had nothing bad to say about your installs either. I am sure he is bummed out right now, also possibly pissed by your thoughtless homophobic insult and bait and switch tactics. His TTG is being repaired, and if he wants to discuss it, that's up to him.

Regarding the other thread that I closed, the owner of the Heffner TTG that you referred to is a member here, I have met him, he is a good guy, who had nothing bad to say about your installs either. I am sure he is bummed out right now, also possibly pissed by your thoughtless homophobic insult and bait and switch tactics. His TTG is being repaired, and if he wants to discuss it, that's up to him.

I'm sorry, but help me understand something. Wasnt this car being repaired first brought up by Allan Lambo, who had the impression that it was an Underground Racing car? If this is the case, why is the owner "bimmed out" at UG? Please excuse my ignorance

I'm sorry, but help me understand something. Wasnt this car being repaired first brought up by Allan Lambo, who had the impression that it was an Underground Racing car? If this is the case, why is the owner "bimmed out" at UG? Please excuse my ignorance

No worries, first Allan is not referring to the Heffner car. Second, I said that the owner of the Heffner TTG may understandably be pissed off at UGR for dragging his car into this tawdry feud, as well seeing a cheap insult like "broke back" Gallardo attached to the title of a thread.

How could you have derived that from what has been posted? You obviously just ran in to the firefight of this post to jump on the UGR bandwagon of aid. Allan would not be dumb enough to say something like that? He would not have started a thread, intended to obviously shed light on a bad (or whatever) UGR build, about a car that he knows the owner of, is a member on LP and has posted a thread about his building it with Heffner et al. Just sit back and watch like the rest of us that don't have a dog in this fight, please!

There are so many things about this site that I enjoy. This type of thread is, unfortunately, not one of them. I have yet to understand the purpose.

There are so many things about this site that I enjoy. This type of thread is, unfortunately, not one of them. I have yet to understand the purpose.

Exactly right.

The truth is out there. Sadly, agendas will rule out it's appearance.

Jimmy

I spoke to Allan and he has declined to reveal his sources, who have insisted on confidentiality. Please bear in mind that everything he has said is based on secondary info, and has not been confirmed by UGR or by any UGR G-TT owner. So at this point, there is nothing more to add to this rumor. Thread closed.